OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

man, if not for miller, we would be leaving boston with 0 points right now

ahaha i was at a friends house… cause she has center ice. When i saw that save… i went fucking NUTS. I had to rewind about 100 times.

anyone post the replay of that save?

+1 for those of us who had to work.

Yeah it was sorta good i guess… :wink:

my dad said he thought he heard something today about us getting bill guerin. any truth to this?

For who and from who?

I heard something about Roberts from florida for Kotalik, but it’s all jus speculation and wishing mostly. Guerin would be a nice addition.

I wouldn’t mind either player. Both Roberts and Guerin can work the boards in the offensive zone better then anyone we have on the roster. Only problem with picking one of them up is we’ll have to give up a Kotalik or a Pominville and we won’t have their services next year. I see either of these additions as just a push for a cup run and nothing beyond that.

The Sabres won’t move Pominville.

i need to see kalinin get outta there. Kotalik has his power cannon shot. It works wonders. and pominville will be here for a long time

for how much cash st louis threw guerin, i dont see ANY way we could afford him at this point, even by trading kotalik…

we’re talking about darcy here…his “dream team” is in place right now, i doubt we’ll see any big moves from the front 3 lines…look to prospect and draft pick trades…

Can he make campbell stop skating so god damn much? He barely ever shoots anymore and has been pissing me off. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR SPIN_O_RAMA UNLESS YOUR UP BY 4 GOALS!!!

bump

anyone going tonight??

ugh…

enough with the damn give aways

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2-1

Wow, that goal was total bs, was the offside ref watching the game or daydreaming…

This feels like some of the best hockey I’ve seen this season

HHAAH MAXIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

actually, that would be roy. but thank you for playing.

good job on that play by the 2 of them though