OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Bout time they got some Sabres magic working again.

My wife says, “Looks like he stopped somewhere around France”. :lol:

My wife goes, "Looks like he stopped somewhere in France.

What a close game ,despite all the shitty ass calls.Yeah vanek sucks in the shootouts and just embaressed himself even more. I was hoping for a briere, drury afinogenov line for the shootout if not drury then kotalik.Perfect goal from max and ales to finish it off.

Great game.

We sat in the top of the 300 level.

We were screaming so loud. This prick next to us was wearing a canucks jersey, he kept screaming “its over”, then chris scored the goal to tie it up.

When miller made the save in the shootout, everybody was screaming at him to “go the fuck home”, and one dude dumped popcorn all over him.

Classic sabres fans, game felt like playoff atmosphere.

My girlfriend turns to me and says “if I yell any louder i’m going to puke”.

Great fucking game.

ugh… vanek. He should have scored… it was his damn b-day today

didnt see the whole game, started watching it after the canucks scored the go ahead goal and they looked good IMO from then on. i knew we had to score in the last min there were so many chances we were getting. glad we won though

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he ran away?

aww how sweet, did u send him roses too?

and some chocolates with a card.

i think the strip-o-gram was going to be a little overboard

:tup: i need to stop getting so drunk when sabres games are on. i have no idea wtf happened :frowning:

There was alot of people wearing canucks jerseys there. Notice I didn’t say canucks fans.

It seems that stoner kids from buffalo think its cool to cheer for the canucks because smoking pot is legal in vancouver.

I seen like 5 white dude that wanted to be rasta men, wearing canucks jerseys.

Considering Rastafari is a religion I don’t see where color comes into play.

Great game last night. I showed up at a friends house about 1 min. before we scored that game tieing goal to send the game to OT.

I HATE vanek on shootouts…when will he stop!

-and skunk you are sooo gay…do you know everyones bdays?

HAHAHAH

i had no idea it was his b-day. I was on HFboards and noticed people saying happy b-day

Didn’t we beat Nashville when we played? Oh, yes we did!!!

Should be another exciting game tonight against montreal.

Biron’s getting the start. Hopefully EwwwEhhhh won’t be a wall like he has been lately.

:word: he has been playing his nuts off lately.

fucking penalties will be the death of us

not looking good :frowning:

i just threw on the jersey for luck :lol: