OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Adam’s would be pretty decent, but I was hoping they would try to negotiate something with St. Louis for Guerin.

theres no way we’re springing for guerin, we can’t afford his rediculous salary nor would we ever resign him next year for even more money…buffalo just isn’t the team nor is regier the kind of GM to sign hired help just for the playoffs

now adams, that would be HOT…buffalo is in dire need of a physical player with gaustad out, and adams would fit the bill wonderfully…plus he’s super chill and always comes to brennans. thats actually one trade i would LOVE to see…althought i am curious who we would be sending for him…hopefully a draft pick and maybe a prospect or something…

[quote=“JDMR2,post:2742,topic:25170"”]

theres no way we’re springing for guerin, we can’t afford his rediculous salary nor would we ever resign him next year for even more money…buffalo just isn’t the team nor is regier the kind of GM to sign hired help just for the playoffs

[/quote]

I wouldn’t say never. Remember the 99 cup run, we picked up a rent-a-player from Washington (forget the guy’s name though).

[quote=“JDMR2,post:2742,topic:25170"”]

now adams, that would be HOT…buffalo is in dire need of a physical player with gaustad out, and adams would fit the bill wonderfully…plus he’s super chill and always comes to brennans. thats actually one trade i would LOVE to see…althought i am curious who we would be sending for him…hopefully a draft pick and maybe a prospect or something…

[/quote]

I’ve heard it’s a straight up trade for Mike Ryan, which is why he’s playing tonight.

adams wouldnt cost us more than a draft pick in all reality, especially with phoenix, a team that needs to rebuild with young guys.

[quote=“JayS,post:2743,topic:25170"”]

I wouldn’t say never. Remember the 99 cup run, we picked up a rent-a-player from Washington (forget the guy’s name though).

[/quote]

Joey Juneau???

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:2745,topic:25170"”]

Joey Juneau???

[/quote]

Thank you. Could not remember his name at all. Brought on just before the playoffs, then picked up by Ottawa in the summer of 99. Sounds like a rent-a-player to me.

[quote=“JayS,post:2740,topic:25170"”]

So Buffalo is trying to aquire Kevyn Adams.

[/quote]

:tup: Great fit IMHO. Wouldn’t doubt this one going the distance.

If there are any more injuries tonight I am shooting someone. :banghead:

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:2747,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

i kno man these injuries are rediculous allready.

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:2747,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

Well lets see, we’re playing Philly, who hate us, and they have nothing but a bunch of no talent goons. And they just traded one of their only skilled players. Things could get ugly tonight. Between us kicking their ass so bad the coach got fired the next day, the playoffs last year, to the Umbergher hit they have a lot of bad history with us.

It’s okay. I have some 2-3/4" 12-ga. magnums in the shed. :eyebrow:

They do have a lot of hostility against us, and they know were allready severely weakend by injuries , teams are going to start taking advantage of that its almost play off time , im worried about briere or drury to be honest with you and the goose isnt there to have their backs like he always does.We just gotta be carefull and watch our asses tonight and still play a good game.

[quote=“JayS,post:2746,topic:25170"”]

Thank you. Could not remember his name at all. Brought on just before the playoffs, then picked up by Ottawa in the summer of 99. Sounds like a rent-a-player to me.

[/quote]

so that makes…1 in all of regiers regime

and steve heinze too i think, but we didnt make the playoffs that year

but aside from that, regier hasnt really done too much deadline dealing for 15 games of satisfaction

[quote=“JDMR2,post:2752,topic:25170"”]

so that makes…1 in all of regiers regime

and steve heinze too i think, but we didnt make the playoffs that year

but aside from that, regier hasnt really done too much deadline dealing for 15 games of satisfaction

[/quote]

i liked steve heinze, i thought that guy was a good fit for the short time he was here

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:2753,topic:25170"”]

i liked steve heinze, i thought that guy was a good fit for the short time he was here

[/quote]

shit, ive still got my #57 away jersey :tup:

games in hidef tonight

looks great

POW right in the kisser

1-0 go rooooooooooooy

WHOOO hoooo for petey !!! this rest of this game is gonna be nuts

Campbell fights and Peters scores. What the hell is going on?

I’m hoping Peters gets an assist for the Gordie Howe hat-trick

Motherfucking Adam Mair!

allright!!!

2 goals for khalinin

fucking bum.