OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

His gorilla like reach almost makes it unfair.

haha thanks!

score!!!

hat trick!!!

I can’t believe it took him 8 years. Not that he’s an epic goal scorer, but still suprising.

THIS GAME IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

new york’s backchecking and goaltending has definately fallen off, so i mean their poor defense coupled with our solid offense and penalty kill, in addition to great backchecking, puts us 7-3.

Werd, I was very suprised when I read that stat when he got the trick.

What the hell is Weekes still doing in net after 7 goals?

What an awesome start to the season!

can’t wait for tomorrow’s game

:word:

and if for some reason I lose power again, I will once again drive to rochester to see the game :slight_smile:

Me and Mcgrass were at the rangers game on saturday in club seats :slight_smile: Ugh what a sick game to be at, once we started scoring it was like other minute we’d score, we couldnt even eat our chicken fingers fast enough in between goals so we could stand up and cheer :lol:

Im going to the Philly game tomorrow, vant fuckin wait.

a few of us are meeting at wild wings on transit if anyone cares to join…PM me and I’ll toss you my cell number or something

back online for a few minutes at my parents work

Sabres > All

i made the rangers fans in front of us leave the game early…lol…

im going to make flyers fans cry tonight

im going to piss on hurricanes fans (if any appear) on friday night

:slight_smile:

ive spent all day trying to get tickets to this game, almost had a pair but missed out by 5 mins

O WEll

GO SABRES!@!!!

i wanna go there and make a sign saying “GOT POWER?”

i’m excited.

This will not be an easy win. I see another potential shoot out tonight.

6-0!

lol

video of Sabretooth breaking the glass at the end of saturday nights game against the rangers. 87fox and I were like how the eff did that just happen?

That great!

Also great, the beating we’re about to lay on the Flyers.