OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

^^^Got it…Thanks!

I am really looking forward to the Habs game. Stafford’s really making a name for himself, and Kaleta’s gaining some noteriety too.

I can’t picture this team at close to full strength with these tested guys as “backups”, and Zubrus in the line. I think he’ll slot well here.

The playoffs are going to be retarded :smiley: Ugh.

MILLER WAS AMAZING

great game

stafford is lookin better and better each game to me

zubrus will join and be like “ok so im playin with all these kids” lol

Better line change strategy

Every time i see that clip i laugh my ass off… kotalik is such a pussy… if he wasn’t soo damn good at the shoot outs, i’d say trade his ass

While he is certainly not a tough player, I don’t see what him getting jacked up has to do with being a pussy. Tough guys get knocked out too.

watch the whole game again, he gets battered around, and he gets battered around in every game

Hecht Briere Pominville
Stafford Drury Roy
Afinogenov Connolly Vanek
Kotalik Zubrus Paille

4 Fucking Sick Lines!!!

lol, poor marty getting beat up by beantown tonight…also lol that hes stuck wearing his old sabres pants from last season :mamoru:

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/MACK10103020056.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/MACK10303020101.jpg

man he looks weird in orange and black…

also a nice promotion for novotny, playing with ovechkin tonight and has an assist already

taking a hit to make a play or working in the corners is far from being thrown around like a pussy

tim thomas had 55 saves in that game and lost lol thats gotta hurt a lil :stuck_out_tongue:

sometimes i think he just wont be the same with out playing for the sabres with such a good team infront of him, he doesnt have miller there to talk to for advice or to motivate him , just nittymaki and esche , who he would offering the advice to lol. WE MISS MARTY!

34 saves and a win for him :tup:

an improvement considering he allowed 3 goals on something like the first 15 shots :eek:

cant wait for tonights game.:slight_smile:

Give Marty a break, he’s gotta still be settling in. He’s been here since what, '95? He’ll do okay.

<3 Friday night Sabrahz :smiley:

Anyone going tonight and want to meet up there for a beer?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/2-3.jpg

i think im goin to the 2 last games of teh season, and i wanna make a sign for marty ni philly at the last game

Should I make a sign for the game tonight? What should it say? I’m in a sign making mood.

I think Marty is a great pickup for philly.

I hate the flyers guts, but if I had the NHL package, I would deffinitely catch a couple flyers games. They are a real young club that will be improving.

But Tim Thomas, making 55 saves in the loss.

That says alot for how bad the bruins should have gotten beat.

I haven’t heard of a goaltender facing 55 shots until the old sabres days with hasek in goal.

Speaking of the sabres, this team is off the charts in comparison to the team that went to the cup finals.

Skill level its not even close.

I think hasek in his prime was a better goaltender than miller. Hasek basically carried a good team to the stanley cup finals on his back. Miller comes up BIG and plays some great games, but he doesn’t have to be the only guy on the ice.

They were talking about if all the sabres get healthy, what would the lines be?

I put it together in my head, honestly its like an allstar team playing for buffalo. All 4 lines are solid throughout.

And with the pickup of zubrus, I think we can get alot of mileage out of him as well.

I’ve watched hockey for alot of years, but I have never seen a team as skilled as these sabres.

There is just no way they would lose to a disney team in the finals.

But this is heartbreak buffalo, who knows.