OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

i’ll be there :tup:

ha, me and my girlfriend are going to philly for the last game also.

understatement of the year. hasek in his prime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
than miller.

miller is a good goalie, bue he’s nowhere near elite status… like some people think. he isn’t a brodeur, roy, hasek… hell i’d take kiprusoff over him anyday. but he’s good enough to make the saves when necessary.

in fact, i would take hasek over miller right now. i’m sure the dom’s good for a few more years, and he would definitely get us a cup.

In NHL2k7 my lines are

Maxim, Drury, Hecht
Vanek, Briere, Zubrus
Kotalik, Roy, Paille

I’m a powerhouse

big nyspeed meet at the BIG beer vendor, 100 level, closest to the maine entrance? me, lafengas, and 87 fox so far…

Tonight? I will stop over

IMO thomas is one of the best and most underrated goalies in the league surrounded by a god awful team

he is also astoundingly better than miller at shootouts, which i didnt think was possible…

He’s so inconsistant though. One week he wins a player of the week award then the next week he gets blown up for 5-6 goals a game. It definitely has a lot to do with his shitty team.

I’ll be at the game tonight.

When? Intermissions?

:beer:

Ugh cant wait!

Poopra and I will be there toooo! :smiley: aaand I want to make a sign too!

awww shit big nyspeed meet by the big beer FTW

I be there too. I only know SkrappAR though.

What time we meeting? Im here now…

anyone going to duffs

intermissions

Sounds good

Haha Vaneks so horrible on breakaways, exciting game tho.

Lately yes but he does so much for the team I can’t complain.

EDIT: BTW did anyone else see the commercial for The stanley cup/ the movie"300"? It was pretty baller, no sabres though.

I would not have seen this score coming. Desperation >/= aspiration?