OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Nice wraparound by Vanek. Abasher goes left, Vanek goes right, 6-4 Buffalo.

7-5! This game has been rediculous.

Hells yeah! But I just ran out of exotic beers :cry:

Anyone else think Mike Ryan has a hatty in him?

Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well, 2 more than i expected out of him! Great game except for that minor collapse in the second.

what a crazy game, good shit :tup:.

my voice is gone. I had a great time yelling at the canadian fans. I even teabagged one. :tup:

i think hasek today is still better then miller.

miller shits the bead once a cpl goals get in

true he was great untill the first goal went in last night , then the rest of them werent really that hard of shots to block.

I think he was going to be the first to go back to Rochacha that is why he wasn’t on the ice at the end to get a hatty.
It would look bad to send a hat-tricker back to Rochacha.:biglaugh:

Lots o Nuks there last night.(as always)

I am really excited at the fact that other than the problems in the second the sabres haded the habs their asses… And for the most part they are still buffchester!

Wicked game, i got to sit in amazing seats with an extremely sexy man :tup: We had two canadiens fans right next to us but they were pretty cool.Hell of a game!!!

I think I am still drunk.

“They’re fast,” Zubrus said of his new teammates. "They go. When they go, they go, and I mean everybody, starting from the forwards all the way to the "D.’ I’m not used to seeing the “D’ in front of me in the attack. But it’s fun.”

Did anyone else actually catch this quote on the postgame? I was rofling quite hard when I heard it…kinda puts into perspective on just how fast they are and what other teams have to deal with

You know whats funny, last night i sat right behind miller with audios, and when you are that close to the ice it really shows you just how fast the game has become. I was like holy fuck these guys are fucking fast, zubrus is right, our whole team is set on ludicrous speed with the brakes not operational :lolsign:

trying not to jinx miller’s shutout bid tonight…

but yah did… aw well gg

WHY??!?!?!

You should have said nothing. Oh well.

Toronto played them very tough tonight.

toronto blowssss