OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

2/7/07 ~

[quote=“j_espo1,post:2567,topic:25170"”]

Seriously, hop on the Leafs bandwagon now, cause its gonna be one hell of a ride!

[/quote]

just thought i should quote… that is all.

also, see signature.

[quote=“JustinH,post:3297,topic:25170"”]

trying not to jinx miller’s shutout bid tonight…

[/quote]

haha ahhh why…dont even think about the word shutout when its a possibilty, yet alone post the word or say it outloud…

man law? haha

[quote=“MicaH,post:3300,topic:25170"”]

toronto blowssss

[/quote]

hahah, the sad thing, if there wasn’t some key plays by guys like Roy, they would have won the game. Toronto’s defense was pretty solid. I’m glad we got a win, but Miller, and exceptional plays saved the sabres ass tonight.

And yes there was a few goals toronto could have put in if they weren’t sloppy… but I’m always impressed at Sudin. That man is flawless, in the corner, when passing, whenever. He’s a great player

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:3303,topic:25170"”]

hahah, the sad thing, if there wasn’t some key plays by guys like Roy, they would have won the game. Toronto’s defense was pretty solid. I’m glad we got a win, but Miller, and exceptional plays saved the sabres ass tonight.

[/quote]

So you’re saying, if I’m right, that if some of our better players hadn’t played well, we would have lost? You are the next Scotty Bowman!

[quote=“SI01,post:3304,topic:25170"”]

So you’re saying, if I’m right, that if some of our better players hadn’t played well, we would have lost? You are the next Scotty Bowman!

[/quote]

HAHAHA TO didn’t play as badly as they did last time they played the sabres but it could have been alot closer. TO missed lot of close chances…but so did the sabres.

:smash2: To guys that are knocking on Biron in Philly. I am a flyers fan(flame on) and I know as well as anyone… THEY’RE IN LAST PLACE! Hes doing his best, and I say its pretty good. Their defense is horrible, and I hate hatcher more than anyone because hes a waste of space. Once all their new players adjust, and Biron continues to start, he will look better and better.

Nah, I’m not knocking on Biron. He’s a 100x improvement over either of your other swiss cheese goalies. It will be interesting to see what Philly can do in the off season.

[quote=“TheKID10788,post:3306,topic:25170"”]

Once all their new players adjust, and Biron continues to start, he will look better and better.

[/quote]

thats making the assumption he re-signs next year :mamoru:

I think he will… Or at least I hope he does. I also saw this on nhl.com

A lot will depend on the Flyers’ success in the free agent market. With more than $24 million in salary cap space, the Flyers will have plenty of money to sign high-end free agents like Daniel Briere, Chris Drury, Scott Gomez, Kimmo Timonen and Sheldon Souray. And the Flyers have publicly stated they will make a play for Forsberg on July 1 if he is deems himself healthy enough to resume his career.

Flyer’s Chairman Ed Snider sez:

“We don’t understand what rebuilding is.”

Maybe that’s the problem…

He meant, That he doesnt want to appear to be going through a rebuilding stage and wants to actual competition again next year…

[quote=“TheKID10788,post:3309,topic:25170"”]

I think he will… Or at least I hope he does. I also saw this on nhl.com

[/quote]

lol at this guy if he thinks making a move for forsberg is wise…this guy needs to sit on his ass and realize he made the deal of a lifetime and move on

btw forsberg did not play in nashvilles last game…already feeling a little “sore”…

I personally think Nashville doesnt need Forsberg at all. He doesnt help the team really that much. He played better on Philly.

[quote=“TheKID10788,post:3313,topic:25170"”]

He played better on Philly.

[/quote]

when he played

I Dont know if this was posted…but OMG…LOL

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:3315,topic:25170"”]

I Dont know if this was posted…but OMG…LOL

[/quote]

HAHHAHAHA ,LMAO. Thats great.But then again it pisses me off no one has killed neil yet.

[quote=“TheKID10788,post:3311,topic:25170"”]

He meant, That he doesnt want to appear to be going through a rebuilding stage and wants to actual competition again next year…

[/quote]

I know that. I’m just making fun, because they’ve won 18 games (give or take) all year.

ill be at teh game tomorrow for my gfs bday section 105 row 3 seats 17 and 18 right behing colorados bench holla, who else is gonna be there?

^throw her on the ice, maybe we’ll get lucky and she can GOH :slight_smile:

[quote=“bladez,post:3319,topic:25170"”]

^throw her on the ice, maybe we’ll get lucky and she can GOH :slight_smile:

[/quote]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/clap2.gifThis, ladies and gentlemen, is the best post EVER made in the history of NYSpeed. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/clap2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/clap2.gifThis man’s genius is a bright and beautiful light… in a world of utter and complete darkness.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/clap2.gif