OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Vanek does seem lazy out there, but he’s ALWAYS in the right place at the right time, ALWAYS gets the puck out of the corner, I think he may be Team MVP. But yea, that stafford roy vanek line should never be split up…

in the past 5 games when they really started to play together

Vanek 8pts 5g 3a = +8
Roy 8pts 3g 5a = +8
Stafford 8pts 3g 5a = +8

So yea… when max gets back he better go on a different line…

Yep Word, I hope he is going to be on the Zubrus line, he needs a little spark

Hot! Good to have him back.

cant wait for tonights game wellcome back drury!!Like most of you guys are saying i see drury staying as well and briere leaving, briere has all his kids and stuff hes going to want to make the most money he can during his career so they prob never have to work and have a comfortable life.

Briere was a nobody when he was on phoenix. Its horrible to see someone leaving a team that made him what he is because he wants more money. But I think that they will let Drury go and keep Briere.

oh ya… Biron was awesome last night against the Devils. There is a really good save clip on the flyers website.

vanek = mario lemieux

supposed line for tonight is drury centering zubrus and me…woooooo

still 6mil is more than enough…

thats true thatd be way more than enough for me , what ever let them be selfish and leave the best team in the league for the worst one.Our americans will replace them and do even better so im not that worried.

It’ll depend if they get the cup this year too.

If they get it, it is much more likely they will leave to pursue large contracts…

and another point, 96 points or what ever he is projected to hit, isn’t worth 6mil… Crosby is worth 6 mil maybe even 7 mil. I don’t feel there is a player worth 6 mil on the sabres.

For the rest of his life? What if some dipshit like Neil ends his career tomorrow?

6 million doesn’t go very far when you’re in your 20’s and suddenly unemployed with a family. Invested right yeah, but I can see why players want to make as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Hockey has always been low compared to the other sports though. That is a high salary in the league. Now with a cap its even more.

what the fuck are you talking about… what if some dipshit put a knife into the back of your neck, and you were paralyzed and can’t work…

6 million in the NHL you better be a good fucking player… and i don’t think briere is a GOOD fucking player… I think he is a player maker, but nothing super. Half the reason he is where he is in points is from his supporting cast. The sabres have chemistry, and they are all good players. Put briere on another team. His output drops 20-25%.

Well if you had shown a little consideration and sprinkled some of yours on my dip-n-dots like I had asked, then there wouldnt have been an issue. :bloated:

Anywaysz. How good/bad is Colorado? Im too lazy to look it up.

they let in a lot of goals, and they score a good amount, its gonna be a shootout…

although they did play last night, so it may be a blowout.

They are ~8 points out of a playoff spot…

Man did both teams agree not to play any defense this game? Looks like its going to be a high scoring game possibly.

im not even gonna get started on the SH goals…UGH

bah the Arena is quiet tonight…

What defense? lol

very quiet. it’s gay like this.

pominville… population… 27 bitches