OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

That was a good read, Kaleta is the man. He reminds me of Rob Ray in that everytime he is on the ice my heart rate goes up because I know he is going to take a run at everything that moves. I think we need him back up

I’d much rather see Kaleta out there than Peters.

Peters: 50 games. 1 goal, 1 assist. 1 great fight last year, several lame dances this year. He’s a -1.

Kaleta: 7 games. 0 goals, 2 assists. Hit everything that moved but never took himself out of the play, or took stupid penalties. He’s a plus 3.

:tup:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/155/423406040_3ad6eadb2e.jpg

gotta love work

haha… .“Terrace level” is a fancy southern way of saying “nose bleeds” :tup:

oh fuck ya, but they are free

ROFL @ pmmonville needing a planned parent hood center!!! I <3 rick

I just about fell of the couch when I heard that. :lol:

sabres power play is fucking pathetic, jesus christ

Another W, I like it but they did look really sloppy.

close game , both teams were kinda sloppy , good thing we got the win:tup: Too bad i have to fuckin work for the thrashers game, first game ill be missing all year.

sabres win another game despite playing only 1 period of hockey

this shit will not fly against atlanta on sunday

and fwiw, their SH squad outshot our PP squad, ugh…

Our, We’re, Us, We, etc needs to stop being used for the Buffalo Sabres.

I’m drunk, yes, but stop referring to the Buffalo Sabres as any of the above.

Thanks, Peace out.

<========3

Isn’t that part of the point of having a professional team, to be considered part of the town. The use of “Our, We’re, Us, We” is just the individual expressing the feeling that they are part of the team. After all, if it wasn’t for the fans there would be no team. So one could argue that the use of such pronouns would be acceptable

I think you’re the only one that thinks this way… it’s actually kind of annoying. I don’t see why you care so much.

pass mcdrunkgass, get the mandingo out yo ass and cheer up :stuck_out_tongue:

sabres are OUR team for life, and if you’ve got a problem with that, then you’re fucking with MY team :gay3:

Nope, it’s not acceptable :beer2:

But I’m glad WE won last night. Because while we were winning, I was sitting on my ass drinking disgusting blue light and eating boogers.

I’m with McGrass. No matter how many jerseys you buy, you aren’t part of the team.

meh I work for them I will use we.

i say we. they’re the buffalo sabres, im a buffalo resident/native.

and i’ve played in every (all 2) arenas the sabres have ever had. im basically a sabre

actually in case you didnt notice, i DO play for the sabres now with all the rochester call ups

and i wear #37…mike ryan whaaaaaaaaaaat

:stuck_out_tongue: