OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

[quote=“JDMR2,post:3679,topic:25170"”]

but seriously, i fucking SHUDDER to think what damage this team could do if they knew how to play 60 fucking minutes of hockey…b/c i sure as fuck haven’t seen it yet this season…

[/quote]

true very true

[quote=“SI01,post:3665,topic:25170"”]

Leafs playoff hopes = :nite:

[/quote]

haha ive never seen better use of that smiley.

and to touch upon what you said earlier, i agree haveing 4 great lines will be tough to skate with…for some teams, someone else mentioned having a 5th line kinda setup, and switching which of the last 2 lines plays based on who you are playing. keep the 1,2,3 lines and against tough teams play the grinder line, and against others play the fast line.

[quote=“MicaH,post:3680,topic:25170"”]

dot

[/quote]

screw that, someone get the flash animation of pominville LEAPING after he tied it :tup:

Nice shot by Hecht from a funny angle! 1-1 despite being outshot 15-4. We need to pick it up.

[quote=“SI01,post:3684,topic:25170"”]

Nice shot by Hecht from a funny angle! 1-1 despite being outshot 15-4. We need to pick it up.

[/quote]

Mair screened the shit out of him!!

but yea, nice shot by hecht, he didn’t have much to get it through there…

:wtf:

Outshot 27 to 11 through 2 periods:bloated:

Gotta smarten up on the penalties. Of course, the first Briere one and Roy’s were both complete bullshit.

Time for a quick 4 on 4 goal here, then it’s off to the races again.

well fuck

alright. it’s all setup now.

Buffalo…take out your butt plugs, free your gerbils, eat some pucks and fire them out your ass.

Raycroft is having quite the game.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:3690,topic:25170"”]

Buffalo…take out your butt plugs, free your gerbils,

[/quote]

What does Lemmiwinks have to do with this??

Well, goaltending was the difference tonight. I don’t think you can even point to the shot differential, becuase Buffalo had more than enough quality scoring chances to win this game. Miller let in two weak ones from the top of the faceoff circle, and Raycroft played huge. Put those two breakaways in and it’s a whole different game.

Couldn’t get a bounce to save our lives tonight either. I saw 3 trickle just wide, and not only did they not go in but there was no one to put them home.

Gotta give Toronto credit too. They didn’t waste a bunch of energy running around like a bunch of goons and played smart enough to stay out of the box.

Total lack of effort by the Sabres…I thought taking 45 min off last game was a good enough rest for them…I guess not.

[quote=“MicaH,post:3680,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

Yeeaaahh Put’m on the glass

lol^

3 things deciding tonights game:

1. JayS said it, we did not get a single bounce…how many times was the puck RIGHT THERE and we just couldnt get to it…ugh

2. raycroft…holy shit when did this guy decide to play hockey

3. effort…a DIRECT REPEAT of last nights performance…except this time we were a team of fucking slugs that didnt play for a damn except for a 5 minute stretch in the 3rd period…we better fucking show up against jersey on wednesday…

yea i was def dissapointed but it was a game of goal tending , raycroft showed up tonight and played amazing like he used to play when the leafs were actually doing decent (last season pretty much lol).I knew it was going to be a different game play on the leafs end tonight. They were pissed that they got beat from a team they had a 3 goal lead on going into the third period the night before and played hard and were fired up.The sabres on the other hand just seemed tired, which is commendable considering they put up the biggest fight in the end of a game all season and won.I wonder how much different this game would have been if conks was in net all night, he seemed ready to go when he came in and only got scored on what one time i think it was.Miller was tired from the night before and that was understandable , i thought and hoped theyd give the poor guy a rest tonight and have conks step it up like he has before.We gotta get rested up for the devils game next week.

update: Flyers ink Biron to 2 year, 7 million deal

[quote=“JDMR2,post:3698,topic:25170"”]

update: Flyers ink Biron to 2 year, 7 million deal

[/quote]

:tup: for marty making the money he deserves and getting the ice time / starting position finally.Still miss having him there to lean back on when miller fails , but conks has proven himself so far.

Reason Number 5 million and seventy three that the east is better than the west:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/standings

while the west only has one team on the outside with a chance to get in the playoffs (still trailing by 7points nonetheless), the east still has 5 teams not yet statistically eliminated, with only 9 points between 6th and 12th place, and for some teams, only 10 points between 12th and 3rd (granted b/c the southeast is the worst division ever lol)

take that jay and your stupid western conference