OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

speaking of versus, does anyone know if it will be on MSG or versus?!

it says versus on espn.com… i really hope its not black out… i would be ENRAGED

jesus ILC i think you have been through this before…ALL THE GAMES IN THE FIRST ROUND WILL BE ON MSG

[quote=“OfficerK,post:4222,topic:25170"”]

jesus ILC i think you have been through this before…ALL THE GAMES IN THE FIRST ROUND WILL BE ON MSG

[/quote]

sry, i just don’t want it to be blacked out when i want to watch it… and if it is i’ll be scrambling to go somewhere

its happened several times… and if it happens again, i’m holdin you personally responsible

Tonights prediction : Sabs 3-1.

:headbang:

Wow, I didn’t see that hit until just now.

Hollllly shit. Dude got rocked.

By a clean check.

Can’t believe Neil had the gawd to say that was late after what he did.

oh and…

Dear WNY media,

Please get your penises our of Rick Dipietro’s ass. He was giving all those saves that everyone said was oh so spectacular. I hardly consider a Sabre putting the puck directly into his stationary pads when there is 3/4s an open net for them to bury it. The Sabres failed to finish their chances as they should’ve. Add that to them sleepwalking the first half of the game, and of course they are going to lose. Calling for mass hysteria because of one poor effort from the team is uncalled for and absolutely absurd. And calling Miller “thin-skinned” because he put you in your place by telling you to STFU when the team loses one game is bush-league shit.

Thank you for your time.

ugh… what?

so you aren’t giving ricky any credit… you sir are an idiot

And holy shit, just search Youtube for Colby Armstrong. I do not want to see that guy in the playoffs. He has a knack for lighting people up who try wrap arounds.

Jeff Carter
Saku Koivu
Patrick Eaves

and the Trevor Letowski thru the middle.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:4227,topic:25170"”]

ugh… what?

so you aren’t giving ricky any credit… you sir are an idiot

[/quote]

Watch that save on Vanek, and tell me that Vanek didn’t put that puck right into his pads instead of lifting it up and over the pads.

I’m not saying he’s not a solid goaltender, but he got some luck, and he’s not the big giant X-Factor that the media is making him out to be.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Man, these cameras look like shit tonight.

yes they do, ugh

Yeah, picture is real poor. It’s the area there. Poor lighting.

Also, Sabres, although shots are good, PLEASE stop shooting everything right into Rick D’s chest.

Play like this is NOT going to get them far in the playoffs.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:4234,topic:25170"”]

Play like this is NOT going to get them far in the playoffs.

[/quote]

Agreed.

They aren’t staying on their feet. They aren’t skating hard. Shots are dead into DiPietro’s chest. Sloppy passing.

Also, where the fuck is the desperation in the shot blocking like last year?

I am NOT impressed.

JESUS!

Leaving Miller out to dry.

Lindy better smash some heads in between periods.

the islanders have picked up on the sabres speed and are trying to put it on them as well. sabres also seem to be worried about hitting tonight, maybe trying to weaken them early??? not looking great tonight, but its still early i guess

I think Zubrius and Miller are the only ones that showed up tonite to be honest.

Also, they need to stop holding up at the blue line. Dig it deep and win the battles, don’t look for the fancy give’n’go.

Breakouts have been slow as well. When they breakout they need to go 100%. They are giving the Isles a chance to get back.

sorta wish we went back to the 4th line being a checking line to wear these guys out alil.

ps - I hate the independent health ads

HOLY SHIT MAIR???