OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Son of a bitch!!! Stop over and have a beer!!!

oh man, ill be there friday right behind the bench!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

Yes I could. And it was awesome.

sabers are sick this year i cant wait till friday it will be sweet if we beat carolina twice

Word I was in 114 and we kept trying to get it going. The whole arena finially jumped in on it and it was great. Best game I ever been too, its a great feeling to not being able to talk after the game from a lack of voice!

I WAS THERE OMFG IT WAS AMAZING!!!

SOOOOOOOO LOUD IN THE 300’S

WHO’S GOING TONIGHT!!!.. this will be my first game of the year for them with… and I CAN’T WAIT!!!

cheer well or i’m holding you accountable!

TONIGHT!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i have to go out and watch it yet again… cause the only time i stay home to watch is when its on versus :frowning: cause then i actually get to see it

it’s some sort of plot so that i have to go out and watch the game and spend money!!!

on an upside… 2 more weeks i get my center ice package :slight_smile:

When you get center ice, who does the play by play?

You get to listen to RJ. Well, most of the time. If it’s on OLN that’s all you get.

^^ that, i’m not too sure of

i know my roomates brother has it in orlando, and center ice picked up MSG so he got RJ… so that is a plus

on a side note…

they should wear the 3rd jerseys again tonight :slight_smile:

cant wait for tonight, right behind the bench… first row bizzatches!

I’ll be watching at the local “Buffalo Bar” down here in Charlotte!!

Which bar might that be? I’m down in Charlotte for the weekend too :stuck_out_tongue:

damn you…

i would do the same… but i don’t feel like going to the buffalo bar around here. Its about 20-25 min away

Tavern on the Tracks
1411 S Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28203
(704) 372-0782
It’s basically just outside of Uptown Charlotte by Jillian’s arcade.

I’ll be there with 87Fox in section 100 something. I won’t know where I’m sitting until right before the game, but I don’t care where I’m sitting.

I’ll be in the same seats as Tuesday’s game, Mike knows where that is. I’ll plan on meeting up with you guys at some point. Plan on going anywhere before the game?