OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I love this team!

Dare I say it?? Yes, I do.

7-0, on the way to 82-0.

holy crap… :slight_smile:
Hope they stay like this all season! and after :slight_smile:

Vanek is kicking ass.

5-3 powerplay, aaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!

How good is Vanek?? Game winning goal (as it sits now), he draws two penalties in a row and he has 6 points in his last 4 games.

Son of a bitch, why do we have a foward on the point on the power play with a 2 goal lead and 2 min left? GOD DAMMIT

Phew.

i was laughing at that thinking lindy was just being a dick. That will be the last time he does that when up 2. Oh well 82-0 still alive !

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how the hell do they let them score 2 men down? i mean c’mon

7 and 0.

2 wins vs Carolina already :tup:

hell yea another one down. im so into hockey right now i went out and rented NHL 07 lol

I have no problem doing up when up 2 goals, but not with two minutes to go!!

Especially on a 5 on 3 powerplay, you shouldn’t need a 4th foward to be able to generate something.

Me and Mcgrass sat six rows back tonight in 103, it was absolutely BAD ASS. Yeah i was alittle worried with the 5 on 3 goal near the end, but of course we pulled it out :tup: :tup:

Sabres for President in 08!!!1!!

Oh and how about Maxim APetersgenov tonight with the fancy shmancy stick handling :smiley:

awesome game.

We sat in the cheap seats and had an excellent time with the hecklers.

OMFG AWESOME GAME, best seats EVER… my throat is fucking killing me, tomorrow is going to be rough

simply put…god :slight_smile:

im so proud of vanek right now. seriously, hes been my like pet project ever since i saw him play for minnesota. i always bust balls and yell at him when hes on the ice, only b/c hes SO FUCKING GOOD yet SO FUCKING LAZY. this season will either make him into a great or break him into another miro satan…looking good so far tho :tup:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061021/capt.aac22fa38d4346fb95672e68718c74be.hurricanes_sabres_hockey_nydh106.jpg

get used to it bitches :slight_smile:

They have a lil blurb about him on NHL.com about how he changed his off season workout. Seems to be paying off as he is working much harder now.

omg my throat hurts so bad and i can barely talk… it was so worth it :tup:

so who wants to start a pool for when the sabres will lose their first game…my money is on next season…96-0 FTStanleyCupW

you mean 98-0 :slight_smile:

next week is going to be tough with montreal and atlanta…If we make it by that week, its going to be a while before we lose.