OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

we need people like briere, drury, max, kotalik stafford and vanek to pop it top shelf like we know they can, briere tryed a few times tonight but it wasnt good enough.Offensively we have to get away from the boards more and cut up the middle , drury was one of the only people in front of the net tonight and thats where people need to be as well.They should all know by now lundvquist is a great goalie and is awesome stopping shots on the ice , and that he is the type of goalie you need to blast shots from the points on.

Oh, and the puck was definitely in the net, and across the line, but there was no camera angle that showed it, and unless you can PHYSICALLY SEE the puck in the net,there’s no way to reverse the call on the ice.

when else are they gonna take a commercial break? if theres no penalty’s, goals, or injury’s they gotta wait for a stoppage sometime.

Taking a commercial break that directly involves and negates an important NHL rule is absurd. It ruins both the flow of the game for the players, and the fans.

I actually noticed the same thing happening earlier in the game. Except it was Buffalo that iced the puck and it was on a PK I believe.

Shit like that goes both ways, it has nothing to do with which team VS likes more.

Oh, I don’t doubt it, and I think it sucks both ways. They were cutting to commercials no more than 2 minutes apart on occasion.

Shit like that ruins the game, and drives people away from it.

buffalo was on a PK and iced the puck? and this stopped play?:bloated:

edit page 200 wooooo

Yea. That makes no sense. I guess it was right after a PK because I remember seeing Roy on a line with Briere and Pominville and I was like wtf? Right after the face off Roy went to the bench.

maybe it was at the very end of a pk

lol, isn’t that what I said?

lol yea idk why i even posted that hahaha. i think i was gonna add something a long the lines of " i thought it was some sort of typo" but couldnt think of a good way to word it so i just said f it and pressed submit reply.

Barry Melrose on ESPN this morning, “It was a goal.”

My initial though would most likely be Paille. Hoever, I’m not the coach and I have full confidence in the decisions that Lindy makes. You don’t win the Jack Adams one year and be a finalist the next year on luck.

My thought is that if they could find a way to get Gaustad on the ice it may be a turning point :gotme:

Also, (and not that it’s relevant to the playoffs) :tdown: to no one from the Sabres, other than Ruff, getting nominated for anything.

Who else deserved anything?

maybbeee Drury

Yes it was a goal, we all know that.

The problem comes in the fact that the video review gave no clear evidence of said goal

Sucks a cal didn’t go Buffalo’s way, but we have had a handful already that did. Which may have had some effect on why the call didn’t. Imagine that screams from the NY camp if they called it a goal. They would claim favoritism towards the sabres (did I just type that?) because they are the number 1 seed yada yada yada…

Does anyone think it is going to get easier?

No especially the way Ottawa is looking.

who said anything bout ottawa

still gotta win 2 against ny

Maybe the Sabres will at least bring their “B” game on Friday.