OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

LOL

he can come back next year after teppo retires if/and we decide if paetsch isnt ready to start

and he can come back for a hell of a lot less money…contract renegotiations anyone???

lol at rory…that guy was so bad…

Well the thing is, if DP decides he actually wants to play goalie for once, that may be the deciding factor. The only way I can see the Islandwhores winning is if he shuts us out or only allows one goal. I don’t think they are going to score more than 2 goals.

IMO paetsch will be ready this year, I hope we don’t need him but he played decently under huge pressure.

Anyone that does that, will not be missed.

YES, VANEK AGAIN!!! 8-1!!!

sorry, just warming up for thursday :slight_smile:

can’t wait for tomorrow’s game! beer awaits me!

HAHAHA

Atlanta lost to carolina… tonight…

IMO atlanta isn’t as good as their record says they are… 11-0 soon!!!

lost to tampa (4-4-0)
beat florida (5-5-1)
beat tampa (4-4-0)
beat boston (2-4-1)
lost to carolina (4-4-2)
beat washington (3-2-3)
beat washington (3-2-3)
beat florida (5-5-1)
beat florida (5-5-1)
lost to carolina (4-4-2)

carolina being the only decent team they played and they lost both times… yes i know tampa is good… but… not right now

sabres take the saturday game 4-2
thursday game they take it 5-2

I heart Biron

Originally Posted by <b>Martin Biron</b>                                      
             "I've been through this before and not just here," he pointed out. "I had to back-up Marc Denis at the World Junior Championships and we won the gold. I backed up Sean Burke in international play too and we won. I've been a starter and won too. But you do what's best for the team and that's what's worked throughout my career. Buffalo is my home and I love this team and the fans. I want to be able to say I won a Cup here and I think this team can do that."

and the power rankings are starting to come out

<3 being #1

Bump - tonight’s the night. Will we tie the record?

Yeah I thought that was cool too…though I thought he wanted outta here. He still hasn’t painted that mask yet.

They showed him with it the other night, STUPID FUCKING VS. INTERVIEW, Took place during play! I mean seriously don’t they have a clue? I love marty too though, last year when they had him mic’d and he was making fun of stahl taking a dive. That was OMG priceless.

damn… any good hole in the wall pubs around the Tonawanda area that usually has the games on? I don’t feel like diriving to allentown or the south towns tonight

:lol: hahah yeah that was some funny shit

yeah that was pretty good.

The spoof’s if Marty being mic’d up on wgr were even better. “Hey Lindie…”

Hmm It looks like the Islanders are actually a decent team

They beat the ducks and Carolina. Haven’t lost since the 3rd game either.
Should be a decent game, but I still see us winning

Thu Oct 5, 2006…AWAY…Coyotes 3 - 6 Lost

Sat Oct 7, 2006…AWAY…Sharks 0 - 2 Lost

Tue Oct 10, 2006…AWAY…Kings 2 - 4 Lost

Wed Oct 11, 2006…AWAY…Ducks 5 - 4 WIN

Sat Oct 14, 2006…HOME…Bruins 1 - 4 Win

Mon Oct 16, 2006…HOME…Predators 2 - 1 OT LOSS

Thu Oct 19, 2006…HOME…Penguins 4 - 3 OT loss

Sat Oct 21, 2006…HOME…Hurricanes 3 - 4 Win

^ word. coming off a win against carolina… they have got to be confident coming at us

whoa they have a weird schedule 4 away then 5 home… what a weird way to start off

I hope Ted Nolan gets revenge tonight!