theres ricers, muscle cars, diyer's but we all have the same passion lets preserve it

I have worked for Toyota, Honda and Dodge, im not saying 85-90% of people want a certain brand, or make. Im saying that most people want a car they can get in, drive to work, and have 0 problems with for a good amount of time. The Camry is the top selling car in this country almost every year because of this, and the Accord is right behind it, they are just Vanilla cars that have a good amount of room, power, MPG and they are reliable. Look at every brands top selling cars, Altima, Camry, Accord, Malibu (guessing), Fusion (becoming a hot car lately). They are just regular cars, people buy them to drive to work, soccer practice, store. Sure there will always be a small market for the Mustangs, Corvettes and stuff like that. Ford and Chavy know that the Mustang, Camaro, Corvette driver is a small market, thats not where they are hurting. They are hurting in the Mid-Size, and compact classes. They are getting raped by almost every foriegn company in those categories. They are the top selling categories so it hurts them the most. IMO american companies definitely have trucks on lockdown. So they definitely have that going for them. 85-90% of people wanting that as not a factual number, its what I have seen working at several dealerships, for several brands. Sorry there was no article on google for me to confirm that number.