OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I saw the other thread about 3 min after saying that.

He’ll be sorely missed.

:rolljerk:

The sabres have more than twice the goals scored and less goals allowed than the islanders. This is a game I might actually be a little cocky about.

I’ll never be cocky when it comes to a single hockey game. Too much can come down to luck on a single game.

EDIT:
Remember, in the playoffs we didn’t beat Philly in 4.

To prove your point even more, we beat ottowa faster than philly…

Did anyone happen to see Malkin’s goal against New Jersey tonight? Holy shit…

I caught it, pretty slick.

thursday night can not come fast enough

I know, this waiting is lame, imagine if the bills were doing well and we had to wait 7 days everytime.

My imagination just isn’t that good.

I can imagine flying cars, pots of gold at the end of a rainbow, and supermodels bringing me my programming specs in bikinis here at work… but not the Bills doing well.

:lol:

LoL it could happen again, they made it 4 straigt years, thats a feat that will probably never happen again.

daily post:

obviously buffalo smokes the islanders, but i think we might get a challenge from atlanta in home

and HOW BOUT THEM LEAFS??? :rofl: second blowout loss to ottawa this year…obviously a big threat in the northeast :ham:

At this point I am not going to say anything is obvious…

Going 9-0 is definitly not…and it would probably be a team as crappy as the Islanders to find some way to bust it up…

with that said I think that ATL will be a real challenge, but who knows at this point!

People have to realize that there going to lose eventually…I just hope they dont lose a few in a row because there’s going to be a trail of people that are going to jump off the bandwagon in a hury!!!

Meh, we could stand to lose a few.

so boring without a game on, cant wait till thursday… woman has work till late. looks like another night of nhl 07 on teh 360 w00t :tup:

Then they’re not true fans.

GO SABRES!

that game is f’ing sweet :tup:

looooooooooooooooooool

4 million well spent davidson :ham: :ham: :ham:

I feel bad for him…hes a good guy and liked him as a Sabre a lot…it is kind of funny that it was fitzpatrick

word around the rumor mill is that he misses the city of buffalo and wants back in 4 yrs