OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Amherst Pizza and Ale House is the place to be for away games.

Amherst Pizza and Ale House BBQ Chicken Pizza FTW!!!

That game could have easily been 5-4. Although, I am glad I am wrong, but the cockyness of buffalo fans this year is incredible.

so what. let us be cocky. its been a while since we’ve had a team we can be cocky about. its a good high for those who car about our sports. its not every day we happen to have an absolutely DOMINATING team, that at the moment is unstopable. watching the sabres kick ass has been the only thing putting a smile on my face lately

I agree and I’ve been following them extremely closely this year, but it is still only october. Not that I can see this team fall flat on it’s face, but it is a loooong season.

It is a long season you are right…they are goiing to go 20-0 and still fail to make the playoffs…

But in all seriousness, they are playing very hot, all 4 lines…we have a team that has the potential to break the single season win record…

It’s a long season for a simple reason… to sort out the good teams from the lucky ones. I know we’re going to lose soon, for the simple fact that a single hockey game can have a bad team beat a great team with just a few lucky bounces.

That’s why we have 82 game seasons, and a best of 7 playoff structure. It almost guarantees that luck will not get you a championship.

I hate being away from Buffalo for all this. There are no hockey fans in MD. Luckily I have the center ice package and the Bills Backers bar in Fells Point just got the pack too.

All I care about is 18 out of 18 and some home ice.

The Sabres made the fourth page of the Buffalo News Monday after three pages of Bills/football articles.:smash2:

Reason number 1000 to not buy the Buffalo News paper.

did ya even need a reason? :smiley: The Buffalo news sucks

I wish there was a way to get just the sales flyers. As it is I only sub to the sunday paper.

Aw to bad Jay McKee broke his hand. And hahaha it was by a shot from Rory Fitzpatrick

:tdown: to him breaking his hand

Great article about our goaltending from NHL.com

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=281705

happy tear :redface: :slight_smile:

PG 3 in usa today :rofl:

If we lose on Thurs, he should be banned for doing this.

hahaha +2

his title says hes already banned :rofl: