OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

o ya what a game…miller deserved a shut out finally…

wish i had tickets +2

fing word

i’m kind of getting bored of winnning… i could see them winning soo much this year its like… eh… they won the cup what ever it was obvious

i like being the cinderella team and upsetting… now i just feel like we’re the bully

I hope not, being as it’s the 11th game of the season.

hey stupid sabres fans… um ya why dont the sarbes tey and win 9 regualtion games and 1 ot game in a row like the leafs did… the sabres are using the shootout which the leafs didnt have

Hey stupid Leafs fan, the NHL isn’t making that distinction, so go stare hopelessly at the Toronto v Ottawa boxscore from tonight’s game.

dont worry man, they’ll make it 11 so you dont have to worry about it, k?

ya well thats still not 10 regulation games in a row is it

im gonna laugh at you fans when they match the losing record games in a row also this season

ok…have fun waiting for that :tup:

who fucking cares, stop living in the past crybaby. im gona laugh at you after the sabres tear ur leafs a new asshole

um ya to bad im not a leafs fan there buddy… i hate the leafs also

who cares…

sabres = 20pts right now
leafs = 11pts …

suck a dick your leafs stand no chance

then go fuck yourself…

remember there are no more ties in the NHL… so shut the fuck up

lol i feel the love in here.

That record is 30 losses in a row by the 1980 Winnapeg Jets.

Have fun waiting to laugh at us.

I declare you a Hockey :noob:

No. But if you look carefully they’ve won 6 in a row without the shootout. So they’re well on the way.

ok wow 30 losses is alot … nvm about that then .

but im still saying the sabres either 1 dont make the playoffs or 2. dont win the cup

so either way im not worried

my team is on top of their division also…

go PREDS

Sigh…the Sabres might not win the cup, but they are CLEARLY not a team that is going to miss the playoffs.

Also, yes your team is on top of their division, but they are doing it with a point total which would NOT have them on top of any other division in the league. Seriously man, 9 game and 11 points? I wouldn’t start throwing jabs at the Leafs (as many points as your team) if I was you, let alone the Sabres.

lol nashville is no where even close to comparing to the sabres moron

good. from the intelligence or lack of you diaplayed in this thread Leafs nation doesnt need a person like you. How can you even compare Nashville to Buffalo? The sabres would eat them all day, any day 24-7 365.

haha, rules change. Don’t forget the goal crease rules, blue line changes, 4 ON 4 OT, etc. They all change the game but I don’t hear you whining about those. Once it’s 11 we won’t have to worry about any of that though