OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I personally would like to see the 10-0 leafs team vs the current sabres. I think we would destroy them. Thats just my opinion :wink:

why the argument? A win is a win! Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s by an inch or a mile.

Some people just like to start trouble.

lol at buffalo not making the playoffsā€¦thats all iā€™ll say about that clownā€¦

anyone catch the boston game last night? fans threw shit on the ice after they lost with 1.2 seconds left in the 3rdā€¦so bad that the refs called off the rest of the game

now thats some pissed off fansā€¦

^^^AHHAHAHA yea i heard about that. Also just finished reading about it.

lol, i had to come back after looking at ā€œhow goodā€ the predators are doing

granted, kariya is my favorite non-afinogenov player in the league, BUT

NSH 5 - 3 -1 : 11PTS

they have a two point lead over detroit in the division, and heres the kicker buddy, once detroit or chicago takes the division, nashville wont even see playoffs! 11pts is barely good enough for 8th place in the westā€¦of course the divison rule puts them 3rd but god its a stupid ruleā€¦

its not a stupid rule because otherwise divisions would be worthless

sabers will break the leafs record

dude the 10-0 leafs team played when the game was much different than it is now. the game now couldnt be any better suited for the current Sabres team thus they are the best team in the NHL.

old school game Leafs> Sabres
todays game Sabres> Leafs

why is everybody talking about play-offs? thatā€™s gay.

after every game, worry about the next game.

hehe i know thats why i said it :slight_smile:

^ Thereā€™s a day to be real proud of your fans.

start a predators thread and see how many people are in there. BTW the game sat night will be on HDNET for peeps that have it.

So who wants to buy my tickets for Saturdays gameā€¦Iā€™ll start the auction at $500 for the pair!

GO SABRES!!!

and againā€¦Max is godā€¦

i have a serious dislike for:

1: people making playoff calls or stanley cup calls
2:people trying to compare the streak we have with toronto, as if it even fucking mattered through it all.

Sabres are playing well. keep rooting for them. maybe we will go another 10 games, winning without any shootouts and skating with one leg tied behind our backsā€¦in 69 games i wont give a shit as long as we still have the cohesion and on ice awareness we are playing with now. then again we might lose tommorowā€¦in which case read the part i just wrote starting at ā€œ69 gamesā€ cuz thats all that fucking matters!

i almost wish this thread was closed so that i wouldnt have to worry about anyone jynxing the sabres and i could wear the same pair of underwear inside out for the next 5 months in peace. jeeeeeez gaaaawwwwddddd.

:lol: I hear ya. I dont like the talks about playoffs or stanley cup either. weā€™ve only played 10 gamesā€¦

I think the Toronto comparision was originally brought up by a Toronto fan

I still think Vanek sucksā€¦ heā€™s only good at finishingā€¦ and that was proven last nightā€¦ man he looked horrible

Hey stupid ____

Um yeah, the leafs won their 8th game in OT to beat the record previously set by the sabres in 75-76 I believe. THERE WAS NO 5 MINUTE OVERTIME IN 75-76. Do you know what that means? Toronto had to use the overtime period which the sabres DID NOT HAVE. The NHL recognizes their wins as 10 wins. And out of the 10 games that they have played so far, how many games have they lost? Yeahhhhh. Thought so.

I thought they looked sub-par last night, NY had way too many chances and there were way too many bad passes. I wasnā€™t worried but they canā€™t get away with that tomorrow.

You suck at not noticing how much of a play maker he is. He skates into the opponents zone and he works his magic. Watch him skate in and then watch roy or max drive to the front of the net or just to the side of it. Vanek finds them open and he passes it, which creates a scoring chance. Iā€™m as much of a Vanek critic as anyone, but he really is playing good hockey and he is working with Ruffā€™s system perfectly.