OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

BS, Vanek is nothing like last year, he does back check atleast this year.

Thats the point his was making.

ohh man i cant take this

sabres are all over them, but atlanta keeps catching lucky breaks…Im afraid to say it, but the way its going…it could be the…well…i wont jinx it.

There is 20 minutes left…the sabres just haven’t gotten any breaks. Atlanta has had like what, 3 or 4 scoring chances and they have scored 3 times. Not so sure that is going to happen all night.

just seems as though we cant really get any momentum going…we score, its all great and we get amped up…then they score and it kills everything. Though i have to say, they turned the heat up half way through the 2nd…should be an interesting 3rd. Im predicting a shootout.

I’m looking for Drury to be the captain clutch that he usually is, for the 3rd period.

edit- and i wouldn’t say their scoring is killing anything. We have been in their zone all night getting chances. Lehtonen isn’t playing super fantastic, but he is playing solid enough to keep them in this game.

i shouldnt have said killing…and its really not the scoring thats doing it, but it certainly has an effect on momentum…
is it me, or does it seem like every 2 seconds play is stopped. its driving me freakin nuts!

SCORESSSSSSSSSSSss

nice play damn

NOW DONT FUCK IT UP!

That was a pretty weak goal, but I’ll take it.

go figure

SHIT

That was one hell of a shot.

But SHIT

wda’;khdafoiunaertgouihsd;kj

FUCKING KOVALCHUK

That was offside too btw. Nice.

this is how its been going all night…im starting to worry.

Better that it happened right then instead of 3 or 4 minutes left in the game. I don’t start getting too worried until the ~8 minute mark.

well start worrying lol

im not even getting excited… DONT FUCK IT UP BUFFALO

we are still alive!

JOOOOOOOOCHEEEEEENNNN!!!