OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

And they are still creating the record for the most away wins in a row to start a season. 9-0-0.

Bunch of badasses.

that was awesome

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

Another great win, but in reality, Philly is a shitty team, and they should have stayed burried at 3-1.

OT wins are fine, but we’re giving out alot of points.

i agree

but there goalie tonight was on fire

Still, the 3rd goal Biron gave up was horrible. He did bail us out on the 3 on 0, but regardless.

Excellent game again tonight…very entertaining and nerve racking. We all went nuts in Duff’s when we won in OT

Shitty team or not, they played really well tonight.

Plus, don’t forget that the sabres were playing without Tallinder, Lydman, Max and Miller (and obviously Connolly).

Good enough for me.

:word:

And plus it seemed like philly’s goalie played out of his ass tonight and made some good saves.

yes, biron won the game for us by stopping that 3-0 when he did!

word. Nittymaki >>>>>> Esche

That was one of the best games ive ever been to. Philly fans are definitely the angriest fans.

BTW Philly cheesesteaks are overrated.

LIES!!

where and what did you get?

philly cheesesteaks are def NOT overrated lol where did you get it? denny’s? :lol:

I went to the tourist trap Geno’s for a whiz with. I’ve made better cheesesteaks on my forman grill. I’d have to say Jim Steakout > Genos

thats why you go to pats… genos is fucking stupid

tony lukes or pats > genos & pats

WTF! I MEAN THE FUCKING SABRES ARE KICKING MOST EVERYONE ASS BUT THE PUPPY THING I DON’T GET!
Sorry that my post is so long.

Bump for the best thread in hockey…err team, I mean team

Are you guys done talking about philly cheese steaks yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

The game is about to start in Carolina- gonna be a toughy. Biron in net again and I really hope he doesn’t look as shakey as he has in the past 2 games. Hurricanes come at the net hard and fast, so marty is gonna have to really play like all star. Still no lydman I believe and obv no teppo. This is going to be the hardest game this season so far.

Gooooooo Sabres!!!