OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

got to love marty’s reaction!

Not a great 1st period. Luckily, it’s St. Louis. We should be able to turn it around.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES

1-1 :slight_smile:

Danny Briere and we’re tied!

POMINVILLE AND HERE WE GO!!

I find the use of the Bloodhound Gang following that goal odd.

:ham:

I can’t believe Max didn’t bury either of those chances. Shit.

BAHHH

soooo many chancessss

Well, if we can bang it in on the power play here all is good.

I’m not talking to our powerplay anymore. It knows what it did.

motherfucker

fucking… wow

FUCK

oh well

we got a point out of it

Yea it wasnt that bad of a game we almost had it, but that no goal to hetch was fuckin bullshit and deff changed things a bit and then biron slipped up a bit and let that last goal in.Oh well @ least it wasnt a reg. loss

we played like ass, plain and simple and deserved to lose

the lone highlight of the game was the interview with mckee between periods and seeing what a truly class act he is. despite his -2 effort in the game, still a classy guy :tup:

bill guerin ftw, that guy has always been the downfall of the sabres…

now that i think about it they were one of the shittiest teams in the league and we should have beat them bad.OH well the caps are goin down on the 26th

they are SO BAD, that ESPN is hailing their longest win streak of the season…

3 games…

:frowning:

The st louis blues this year are lik the caps of last year. They had a terrible record but had a lot of close games. They are a MUCH better team than their record shows. Tkachuk(sp?), Weight and Guerin playing together…how can they NOT be scary?

Also, the no goal on hecht was not bullshit. He clearly kicked it in.

Sabs still got a point, monreal and toronto lost, the world keeps spinnin’.

He really didnt kick it in. It was more of like a slight swing of his leg to keep his balance and not fall backwards.Even so when the puck hit his skate he leg was still. Well there not really the shittest team but they cant really pull off a good win.There record obviously sucks and there not that good all around, close games or not.I was deffinatley impressed with tallinders return , he player really well .But yea :tup: for the point.