~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

My first playoff game… yup, it kicked arse.

To bad the third period was all Carolina… otherwise we would’ve won by more.

We only had 4 shots in the third but yet we outscored them overall. :tup:

we were on FIRE in the 2nd :tup: looked GREAT out there…

hopefully it’ll be enough to take out the oilers :stuck_out_tongue: (you know it’s gonna happen lol)

If we can keep the mentallity of the 2nd for the rest of the playoffs… it will be amazing.

3 out of our 6 starting d-line out :mad: loved the physicality at the end. almost a different team then the first period.

Yeah my voice sucks today and my throat hurts so bad. Going to a playoff game is an AWESOME time… i think i almost had a heart attack during the last minute! After the game, the people outside were rediculous - truely an amazing time. Def worth my $37 that i spent to go to a game and buy some nachos too :tup:

The news was reporting that Tallinder left with his arm in a sling. We really need to get Teppo back for Friday, or start holding auditions for d-men.

tee down. sunuvabitch…

hey… didnt someone say that there was a channel on the dish network that can get the games? my old man was pretty pissed today cause he missed it last night lol

anyone know what channel it is?

edit: on sunday… anyone know if I can get the game with bunny ears/local tv?

Channel 71 on Adelphia local cable.

Yeah… I know that.

I guess the reason I ask is that I’m planning on having a memorial day party on sunday and was gonna bring a TV for the game, but the shelter doesnt have a cable hookup :\

teppo has a pulled groin, possibly out rest of the playoffs
rumor on tallinder is a dislocated shoulder, which could be out for the rest of the playoffs
kalinin has a broken ankle, and i doubt he’ll be back for the playoffs

on a positive note, jeff jilson looked fucking solid last night…our “marquee” addition from san jose at the deadline two years ago finally plays a game :tup:

loosing Tallindar is going to hurt a lot. :tdown:
Expect them to be coming hard at the D with a lot of dump-ins.

Dish is 151 but I dont think its the same as adelphia handing it out for free.

Tallinder was a workhorse, hes been playing about 30 minutes a game. Hopefully its something minor but I wouldnt count on it.

You may be able to get CBC if you really position your antenna good, broadcast on 5 out of toronto but its really strong. I actually prefer their coverage to OLN, theyre about 5 seconds ahead and they have the announcers from NHL 06. No Jeanneret but since the radio coverage is synced up to OLN i have time to turn on the radio after they score.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

cool… thanks gents :tup:

just rumors there, dont take much stock in them.

Teppo is skating and should be ok for friday, who knows about the rest tho.

Tallinder has a broken arm also.
Just on WGR, Tallinder is out for the playoffs…lol this is gunna get interesting now.

Kevin beat me to it, but here is an official link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/hockey/nhl/specials/playoffs/2006/05/25/tallinder.out.ap/index.html?section=si_latest

No more Tallinder for the rest of the playoffs.

On the bright side half the year the sabres were playing while missing a handful of their “stars” and still kicked ass. Actually they were more complete when they went on those few losing streaks.