~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

Where was the athletic trainer on this one?

ughhh we were down 3-2…if we win, we made a comback. part of that comeback is making the series 3-3…

plus going down 3-2 we lost home ice advantage
plus we were missing all those players

Thats a comeback

i guess you could call that a comeback. but I…

Don’t call it a comback.
http://www.jbwendover.com/images/LL-Cool-J-small.jpg
I been here fo years.

E.J. Hradek and Melrose - “theres no way carolina can lose with buffalo’s D hurt the way it is.”

melrose needs to DIAF ASAP kthx :tup:

they also predicted ottawa would kill us with a healthy team… :tup: to them, really called that one :lol:

I would love nothing more then to see them eat their words.

LMAO!
I think there was a second shitter!!!

Im in the obx NC right now and at the bar on sunday there were some of the most uneducated rednecks cheering for carolina. Dan (93-dx–hatch) asked them if they knew what a 4 minute double minor was and they looked at us funny. These people don’t deserve a win tonight, they should stick to nascar

heading to buffalo ale house now

LETS
GO
BUFF-A-LO

sorry for the re-post…its been a long day at work…lol

anyways…go sabres!!! :tup:

I know everyone in buffalo is trying to keep the “we believe” attitude, but this is no fucking joke. Buffalo is gonna have to score 4 or 5 goals and forecheck the hell out of the canes…this means everone is going to forecheck like how pyatt and gaustad do.

Miller is gonna have a huge game, but there is only so much he can do. Im feeling sickly nervous about tonights game.

yeah, def going to be a tough one. We need to get on them and stay on them if we’re going to win. we sit back and we’re dead.

Agreed. They’re gonna have to score alot or get a hell of an effort from the D

Today is the opening day for hurricane season in the US.:ohnoes:

what channel is the game on my media center gide dosent say

Isn’t it on OLN tonight? That would be channel 71…

71 or 140

ughhhhh im getting sick

773 for the HD goodness :wink: