~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

zero voice left, fucking insanity at the game

Comments:

1. BOOM, HEADSHOT…someone has to have the vid of it
  2. WHITE SHIT EVERYWHERE!!!1111
  3. people in the streets were fucking insane after the games…sooooo much support in this city its great
  4. esche is the only reason the score wasn’t 5 million to 2
  5. lydman should die, hes the ONLY reason that game went to overtime

http://olntv.com/NHLVideoGallery#

On the espn message boards are a bunch of philly fans who are bitching about buffalo having no class because the hit was played on the jumbotron and the fans cheered :roll:

:word: That was an amazing Sabres game. Remarkable.

Next up… LET’S GO BANDITS!!!

lol, it was the second loudest part of the WHOLE GAME…only overshadowed by briere’s game winner…

MOTHERFUCKIN :work: !!!

From the beginning of the game, he was losing the puck, giving it away, losing possession, etc etc! I thought he was paid off to mess up! I swear to god, if they play him next game, I’m gonna shoot someone :slight_smile:

Philly boo’ed santa claus before, they can never talk about sportsmanship

ohh man i feel ya. i have nooo voice @ all my head is pounding the shit outta me. Crowd was going absolutly APE SHIT! i wouldent stop screaming out my window of the car untill we got on the thruway. even then i yelled a little @ a denalli next to me a cpl miles down the 33.

Amazing game,amazing night and i cannot wait to also attend mon nights game

I LOVE THE SABRES!

lol, i yelled at the cop working the intersection of swan and elm…

I just got back, what a game.

I hope my brother can get more tickets.

u going to mon nights game?

Phily fans are gay… hahaha. What a crazy game!

I is, DRANKKkk

ill be getting there a lil late on mon but im down for a lil nyspeed meet in between periods

Let’s all meet at the goalie pads.

Few things. Sabres played a good game. I woulda liked them to throw the puck at the net more and look for the massive rebounds Esche was giving up, instead of the pass for the shot. Esche was solid at stopping that first shot, but he was giving so much rebound on the save. Just toss it towards him and fight in there. Esche did play an amazinggame though.

Lydman was pretty sloppy. Jitters maybe.

Campbells hit was sex. It was perfectly clean. And one of the best open ice hits you’ll ever see. I find it hard to believe the press reports of the Philly coach saying he is good to go. He was fucked up hardcore at the time. Definitely concussed. He had no idea where the hell he was, and you could tell. Afterall though, it is playoff season.

But that brings me to my next point…

When Forsberg’s, and Gange’s line was out there, there was next to no contact to those players. That concerns me, a lot. They were allowed to sit in front of the net on both goals, with no Sabres near them to tie them up. It made it easy for them. I’d like to see someone getting on them , harrassing them, and just keep taking the little checks on them. I don’t expect to see either of those players to be layed out. They are much larger and powerful than our team, but they need to tie them up, and harass them as much as possible. They are the only dangerous line on the Flyers.

Veyr exciting game though. Esche kept the game from being a blowout. The Flyers didn’t look like they belonged in the playoffs. The only ones who looked to belong in the postseason were Forsberg, Knuble, Gagne and Esche.

lydman almost cost us the game :tdown:

Someone was telling me one of their buddies lives in philly and watching the game there. When Campbell made that hit and left that guy fucked up, Buffalo was cheering louder then anything. When the that happened the announcer in Philly was trash talking us buffalo fans. Saying that we were some sick individuals if we were cheering at that hit, and all this shit. I laughed once again. That hit was awesome and that dude deserved it for putting his head down. Great game for the sabres :tup:

haha you guys are nerds. glad you had fun :slight_smile: wicked gme to be at fo sho :tup:

:tup:

some of the hometown announcers are pretty biased individuals and will only root for their home team and dont say too much good things about the opposing team. i guess you can add philly’s announcer to that list. rick and jim are like that too a lot, but what can you do, you gotta root for your team.

http://www.xiemsoft.com/campbell.gif

carubba collision for the rest of the year bar none