~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

It seems like most of the playoff goals against Miller have been deflections.
They all count but, Philly got lucky so many times.

agreed… when they did set themselfs up for a play, they either gave it back to ottawa or fudged it up. lol, I was all trying to relax and watch the game but by the end I found my self wide eyed and cursing at my TV :lol:

same here. it was a very frustrating game to watch. the sabres were getting checked off the puck constantly. and the plays never got setup on offense.

I also noticed alot of turnovers in the sen’s end were because the buck went off someones stick and no one skated to it, they just left the zone.

doesnt help that max missed a gaping wide open net either.

They didn’t convert on a couple chances that should’ve been goals. I don’t think it was too bad considering they only showed up to play the 2nd period and the last 3:00 of the third period. Maybe if they stop taking dipshit penalties, they can skate halfassed and still win. On a side note, just because Chara is 59 feet tall doesn’t mean he can interfere with whoever he feels like, and I agree with whoever said Neil should have his face crushed in.
If they skate / stay out of the box it they should take them next game…

but against Ottawa, to win the series i think you have to outwork them at least one game. the loss will knock some sense into them, make em realize you can’t go to the confrence finals because of only great goaltending. Buffalo needs to step it up on offence. We are really missing Connolly.

tonight will be another nail biter.

what;s everybody doing for the game tonight?

:word: i was just gonna ask the same thing

About to go watch it on a 60" tv over a friends house and get drunk!

where is everyone goin?

These refs are soooooooooooooooo good tonight

AWESOME.

wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo the sens are gonna be playing golf!!!

wahooooooooooooooo! we woooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

:tup: x 5 billion

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sabres shorthanded > all

What a fucking goal!!!

That was sweet.