~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

The looked flatter then month old pepsi :frowning:

what happened to their speed? :frowning:

We got too relaxed. Time to crank it back up in game 5 and get this shit overwith.

they didn’t skate for about 80% of the game. however that was the worst officiating i have seen, probably in my life! so its a little hard to stay positive when you know anything you do will draw a call and anything they do will go un-noticed.

and can someone please smash Niel’s face into the cross bar or something! i fucking hate that guy, he’s the cheapest mother fucker and also the biggest pussy in the world. i think he studied at the Claude Lemieux School of Turtling.

sux we lost the sabres didnt look like they did the last 3 game ottawa was all over them. bunch or retarded calls or lack there of depending how u look at it. the second period was the best period for them IMO cause they were really puttin the pressure on. o well that was out wake u call now we win next game

-buffalo expected ottawa to roll over and die
-emery finally showed up for ottawa
-i’ll give 2-1 odds hasek plays on sat night in ottawa…

they looked super shitty.

the only reason it sucks that they lost, is now more people will be home watching them lose again, instead of being at the Bandits game.

:rofl:

they need that desperation back, like in game 2 all over again. oddly enough, ottawa played buffalo’s strategy from games 2 and 3 and beat buffalo. :mad: that last few minutes was a clusterfuck.

…and ottawa has been getting away with shit all series.

Hasek will tear his dick off trying to stop anything the sabres will throw at him on sat. if he plays. Sabres are just fucking with the sens.

I was DISGUSTED tonite.

They looked like shit. They weren’t skating, and the effort wasn’t there. The passes were off,a nd the recieving of the good passes was ATROCIOUS. I was seeing Sabres loose control of the puck in crucial situations when they weren’t even being pressured, far too often.

Ottawa was putting forth the effort, and they won. And they deserved the win.

I think the Sabres got lazy, and got smacked in the face hard. And every player on the team knows it too. Miller even commented that they need to show up to play, after the game.

I expect them to come out firing Saturday night because Lindy will definitly be on them about tonite’s performance or lack thereof.

Edit- And I honestly don’t think Hasek will play. He won’t come back unless he is 100% because he knows that he will be a target that the Sabres will look to exploit.

yea didnt really looked that great last night… oh well we’ll give em one, hopefully saturday will be a diferent outcome

I dont know Emery playeed pretty well, i don’t think they would risk putting hasek back just to find out if he can snap back. As far as the series i really didn’t expect to sweep, I didnt’ expect them to go up 3 games, but they did. Sabres are gonna come out on top.

Hopfully Connolly will be good for Saturday’s game. Although I wouldnt say that if he played lastnight it would have made a difference.

I say 4-3 Sabres in OT on Saturday.

I thought I saw Numminen almost shove a referee off his skates…can someone second this? I wanted to rewind but I don’t have fancy shmancy DVR or TiVo…

word. i saw it too.

ahahahahaha!

so yeah, I walk into work today, and there’s 3 people that ask me about hockey. 2 are middle-aged women that have recently picked up on it, the other is a mid-50’s canadian male from outside montreal.

guess which group thinks we are gonna lose the series? :lol: sabres in 6, my prediction.

I’ll post the clip later if someone hosts it :lol: that was awesome

How much more money does Galisano make if they lose the next game too?
Just something to think about.:snky:

I’ve thought about it. I kinda doubt it though. Next round ticket revenue > extra game in current round revenue.

hasek is in no condition to play, its just a move to make the sabres nervous. a political move to cause worries. besides, emery showed up last night. and by the way, the officiating was atrocious last night, missed blatent calls all game. By the way, Buffalo needs to skate more and finish their chances, they just had too many that they should have scored on.

you still gotta be happy that they have no allow ottawa to get quality chances, what both goals came off of deflections, thats all they have been limited to. Buffalo just needs to turn up the offence, in particular the forecheck and moving the puck to generate quality shots. IMO even though Emery played better, he is still not a goalie that is Cup material.