~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

hell yea awesome game once again :tup:

bet we play carolina next :smiley:

amazing game!@!!@ pominville took the sens to school :smiley:

OOHhhhhhhhhhhh, im sooooo fucking happyy, lets get drunkkkkkkk!!!

i was xtatic

That was quite possibly one of the best goals I have ever seen in the playoffs like that. FUCKING INCREDIBLE!! GO SABRESSSSSs!!!

Now this shit is really gonna get exciting! I think if we play at our level, there isn’t a team left that can beat us! Ugh bring on the next round!!!

amazing game…but tickets go on sale 9.00 am wenseday , can u buy them online also?

sux i missed it i was workin but when they said we won everyone went crazy

yeah at tickets.com or sabres.com

I will be online @ 9am sharp, after this series i GOTTA get me a pair for the next one! Its gonna be nuts!

You are 1000x better off getting them online. Right at 9:00am hit refresh and you have some reserved for you to buy… no waiting in line all night shit.

Oh ya… and GOOO SABRES!!!

I got box seats. Aloud to bring 10 to each game.

I might do a nyspeed thing. You know like 25 bucks a person, WHICH IS CHEAP AS HELL TO SIT IN A BOX!, Well se what happens…

I would love dibs on two tickets! My girlfriend would love me to surprise her with this!! Check your PM!

yoo can i get in on this with one other person?? I will make it worth your while :suckoff: :suckoff: :suckoff: :suckoff: :suckoff:

uhhh ill take 2 please :slight_smile: if youre serious about 25 bucks per ticket, im so in

fucking sabres are amazing in OT. after last half of the 3rd i thought we were done.

give me one! =P

ahhhh thank god for buying that mini pack! automatic tickets for me!

What a good round! We should be well prepared to take care of caroina/jersey!

shit, i’ll give you fifty for a seat and count me in for two people…

actually and to be truthful, any decent goaile would of stick checked that puck away, no way that goal gets scored on brodeur or a goalie of the likes of him.

great game tho. cant wait to goto the next round games

I was thinking the same thing, however aftert watching that goal again, it was a good goal. seemed like he was going around the net and then all of a sudden cut in and reached for the wide side of the net.

Emery does suck though :lol:

God I hope Carolina wins, i don’t like the idea of playing against Brodeur in the playoffs ever.