~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

Eh, Emery did go the the stick check… But as soon as he went for it Pominville pulled it back out of reach, and because of the stick check emery was out of the play.

It was a pretty solid goal.

BTW… How do I get refunded for my Game 6 tickets?

if you paid with CC from tickets.com or whatever they will just refund your credit card. it takes a little while though. i just got my refund from my Game 7 tickets from last round. Now will be waiting again for my Game 6 ticket refund.

Sucks.

And I’m not going to The next round more than likely. As much of a fan as I am, I just cannot afford the $100 for a single ticket.

Just got to my computer now, we watched most of the game from the suite at the bandits game, left at the end of the second and got home with plenty of time to watch the rest of the game and freak out of my mind. Im so excited its kind of surreal.

BTW anyone have a pic of emery with the puck sitting behind him after he let the goal in? thats a p0wn3d pic if there ever was one.

ohh man i want that pic sooooo bad!!!

made it just for you guys :slight_smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/stealtth/misc/owned.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/stealtth/misc/Emeryowned.jpg

ROFL!! priceless

I love this team!

Has anyone else noticed that our puck handling seems to be getting worse and worse as each game comes? I went to game 2 of series 1, and it was just the most incredible game/puck handling/team I’ve ever seen. We seem to be making a lot more mistakes lately, skating less intensely, and hopefully that doesn’t continue on the trend I’ve been seeing…

Opinions?

Ottawa was a much faster team then Philly. Therefore in the Philly series we could stick handle around them. Ottawa also had Chara who can literally cover 1/2 of the ice on his own being that he is over 7 feet tall on skates.

Also, the first game of the Ottawa series was wide open with not too much defense. as the series went on, things tightend up. Thats what you have noticed.

once carolina polishes off jersey, we’re going to annihilate them

i don’t make bold predictions b/c often they blow up in my face, but i seriously see us completely outclassing carolina…nowhere near the amount of ownage we had going on against us in the ottawa series

sabres in 5…MAYBE 6, but im sticking with 5

bring on…the ducks? naaaaaah…whoever comes out of that san jose/edmonton series is going to the cup for sure…

btw, this pic of emery is way better than the other one…despite it being tiny and shit, its on the cover of the buffalo news today…

http://www.buffalonews.com/graphics/2006/05/14/0514cover2_a.jpg

his eyes are BULGING OUT…just screaming fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

:lol:

Calling the Edm/Sabres series. I already knew Edmonton would take the West…Rolly is really on his game, it would be an interesting game for sure!

Those are great!

Word, right clock save to desktop!

By the way was that an NHL 95 goal or what? you can rack up a dozen goals with that move.

Although this article is a few days old, I thought is was a good read about the Sabres.

haha, I thought the exact same thing

The Sabres are heading to Carolina.

Carolina eliminates New Jersey in game 5. They just scored in the empty net with 1:28 left to go up 4-1.

bwahahahahahah omfg i was just thinking this exact same thing yesterday!!! lmao!