Official ef Jason Peters Thread

i’m not taking the side of peters or the bills, i just want to say this:

people are saying, “he signed the contract, so he should play under it.”

meanwhile, the bills can cut him at any time they want and he will receive no money. nfl contracts aren’t guaranteed, aside from signing bonuses.

You are clearly another idiot on the internet who claims they always know who they are talking about.

I ASKED WHAT HIS AGENTS NAME WAS. I ASKED IF IT WAS DREW ROSENHAUS. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BIAS OF NEWS PAPERS, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONNECT THOSE TWO THOUGHTS? THEY HAVE NO FUCKIN RELATION TO EACH OTHER WHAT SO EVER.

AS FOR THE DANTE CULPEPPER SITUATION, I WAS REFERRING TO HOW MUCH EASIER THINGS ARE HANDLED WHEN THERE ISNT A EGOTISTICAL AGENT INVOLVED. I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE FIRED HIS AGENT AND EASILY SIGNED A CONTRACT LAST YEAR WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS YEAR? NO ONE WANTED HIM BECAUSE HE FUCKIN SUCKS, HE HAS NO MARKET VALUE.

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THOUGHTS, THEN LEARN HOW TO ANALYZE IT, AND WRITE A RESPONSE THAT FUCKIN MAKES SENSE.

i swear to god NFL fans are dumber than the players

Hey Idiot fuck…you brought up the buffalo media being biased…not me

^^^^^^?

i hope that you know how the media works. they only tell one side.

you were relating things that i didnt even connect in what i said.

IF YOU FUCKING LISTENED OR READ ANYTHING ABOUT THE JASON PETERS HOLD OUT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE AGENTS NAME CONSIDERING IT WAS MENTIONED ABOUT 100000000000000000000 TIMES.

WHY THE FUCK DID U EVEN MENTION THE MEDIA REPORTING ONLY ONE SIDE IN YOUR INITIAL RESPONSE??!@?:!?!?!:banghead:

Because you said to listen to the radio or read the paper to find out what was going on.

the agents name has nothing to do with anything.

He ended his holdout. woot woot

WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND…You read the paper or listen to the radio…you wouldnt have asked if it was Rosenhaus…you would know it was Eugene Parker…jesus fucking christ.

You would have also put together that the same agent got Hardy signed before camp to the bills.

You would also know that Jackson was also holding out with the same agent.

FUCK

my original point was that the agent is usually at fault not the player…

And where did I dispute that point?

Because you told me to not comment if i dont know the situation, i know the “situation” i follow football, it happens multiple times every year. just because i didnt know his agents name doesnt mean i dont have an understanding of what is going on…

The fat bastard isnt playing in the probowl again with a phantom knee injury.

I love that the guy gives up the most sacks in the LEAGUE from his position and is still voted to the probowl.

:tup:

He sucks ass. I hope they save the money and let him walk in free agency.

They won’t though. They’ll sign him for the richest contract in Buffalo sports history and we’ll have 5-6 more years of his sub-par blocking abilities. Then he’ll whine about something and hold out at least once more.

2 years in a row gets voted to the pro bowl and doesnt even play… whoever voted for him just wasted another vote on him… hes such a loser

Pro bowl is a popularity contest however id rather see ALL bills players opt out of it all the time its a pointless game where injuries could still occur. Not to mention its going to SUCK next season when they move it to Miami and put it the week in between the conference championship and the super bowl. Stupid NFL