***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

figured the other thread was for last year… so might as well make a new one.

moves so far…

Dockery and Royal both cut

Signed QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Sign OL Geoff Hangartner

Bills made a contract offer to Coles. he’s expected to make a decision tomorrow.

lol, coles will NOT come to buffalo. I wouldnt expect any veterans to realy wanna be here.

lol…i suppose…but the only other team that has had any other interest was cini…and srsly…who wants to go to the bengals :stuck_out_tongue:

ummm hello how about miami? Pennington and Coles have history playing together, I wouldnt be surprised to see him go to florida.

miami already said they are not interested in coles…

"The Dolphins have reportedly reached out to free agent Laveranues Coles to let him know that they are not interested in signing him.

when was this? i just heard a couple hours ago that the bills and miami were the only teams interested at this point, but that its obviously going to come down to money.

they pretty much called his agent and said they are not interested.

the two teams its down to are the Bills and Bengals

I realy dont think the bills will pay to have a player like that on board. As much as id love to see it, but these are 2 realy shitty options for coles. Sucks to be him.lol It would be nice to have another threat to aid in getting evans open, however the bills will forever be stuck on the 2 yrd dump pass.lol

^^ i def agree there. i’d LOVE to see him here… evans would be nice for the deep threat…coles shorter…down middle…etc.

but im not putting my hopes up

id love to see him here, but we already have reed, parish, evans, hardy, johnson, and some other guy. we need to drop hardy and that other guy and get coles, but i dont realy think we are lacking at all in reciever positions.

josh reed has proven to be very reliable, and evans is always double teamed anyhow. Parish is small, and maybe should be used for special teams only, but still effective. Id love to see more of johnson, i think he can be a big time player if given a chance and he is taller/heavier then coles, and not to mention younger. hardy looks like he runs in slow motion and lacks effort not to mention the butter fingers.

we need to flocus on our goddam offensive line. i wanna see what they replace dockery with. I dont think there is alot out there though.:frowning:

nawww…not much really. as far as replacements for dockery… and other O line issues, i think they will deal with that with the draft.

this thread gets my hopes up every year. i think im going to do the smart emotional thing and not look at it

HAHAHA :cry:

hahahahaah bill… yea i know what u mean.

the bills have great upside. they are looking about as good as the economy will be for the 09 season.

I think Coles will sign here.

If howsyourfather resigns with the Bengals which is a possibility they will not bring Coles in and noone else is really interested.

I think that would wake up the passing threat quite a bit.

Good Riddance to Stone Hands and Fat Ass.

Hopefully Marshawn can stay out of trouble long enough to play a full schedule this season.

Predraft prediction 10-6

omg you seriously did not just make a prediction.:fail: now the season is totaly fucked. im predicting 3-13 now.:smiley:

I did…depending on the draft will tell me where the front office mindset is at.

I am already furious Jauron is back. If they dont make some good picks and acquisitions I am going to say somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-11.

I hope they make some good decisions this year. I miss football already.

7-9

SF will make playoffs before we do :picard: