***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

lol arizona will make playoffs before we do…errrr wait.:frowning:

:picard:

well housh signed with seattle… and coles visiting cini tomorrow…

safe to say goodbye to the chance of having coles…

i honestly dont think we need coles anyways. We have all the receiver positions well filled and i think they need to focus on other areas.

:word:

That crushes my theory.

Atleast we have Fitzpatrick…yay front office.

BUFFALO BILLS RALPH WILSON JP LOSMAN TRENT YOUNG MARSHAWN LYNCH FOOTBALL NFL TRADES JIM KELLY AFC EAST DRAFT PLAYOFFS SUPER BOWL

what?

what happened to JP?

locked the old threads, that would be search bait.

and in the words of Vic Carrucci - JP may well have played himself right out of the NFL. :mamoru:

lol.

you call Hardy’s position well filled?

hardy and coles are two completely different types of reciever. Coles would not be filling hardy’s role. if anything he’d be taking roscoe’s role (albeit prolly a bit higher on the depth chart) in the recieving corps.

i think coles would be coming in looking for lee evans’ position. He would want to step it up and be trents throw to guy, you can’t blame him, but that would create alot of tension/competition between them.

I wouldnt say that its a bad thing, but honestly do we need to do that right now?

jason taylor got cut my washington redskins. we should pick his old as up.lol maybe help out with our non existant pass rush.

That’s a decent idea. The pass rush was so terrible this year.

yeah, ralph loves to spend money on big ticket free agents. Almost as much as my chargers :frowning:

schobel on one side and taylor on another. that = win in my book. But it will never happen.:frowning: 2 pro bowler def ends would be killer though.

Coles leaves Cincy with no deal

kevin jones visiting bills tomorrow…[sarcasm]AWESOME!!![/sarcasm]

WTF…this team needs to focus on other positions…we dont need another fucking RB…

OH SNAP

Cato June is scheduled to arrive in Buffalo tonight for a visit with the Bills on Wednesday.