***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

“The Bills signed a couple of free agents out in the market the first weekend of free agency, but now they have signed one of their own unrestricted players as Buffalo re-signed fullback Corey McIntyre Tuesday.”

they want to give him another shot at the playaction pass to the fb at the goal line :stuck_out_tongue:

Go dolphinsssssssssssss

The Buffalo Bills have agreed to terms with free agent cornerback Drayton Florence, striking a two-year deal worth $6.6 million that can grow to as much as $7.3 million with incentives, according to a league source.

Florence was cut by the Jacksonville Jaguars following last season.

Florence had been linked to the San Diego Chargers as a possible re-signing, but the Bills pulled the trigger on Florence tonight.

hahaha have fun with him… lets just say i wasn’t thrilled when i heard sd was thinking of bringing him back :stuck_out_tongue:

i guess june is meeting tonight and not tomorrow

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL&line=140684

I would rather have Vonnie Holliday over Jason Taylor.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 05:00 AM

BillsInsider.com has received a tip from a reliable source that Coles to the Bills is a done deal. The info is second hand, so Bills Insider can not substantiate the rumor at this time. Stay tuned for all the latest breaking news as it happens.

The NFL Network is reporting that Coles left Cinncinatti without a deal. Buffalo is believed to be the only team to have offered Coles a contract. The offer is believed to be in the range of $18 Million for three years.

lol was just gonna post that.

it is def a hot rumor…but ill believe it when i see more reliable sources.

yeah me too. don’t want to get my hopes up!

:word: Florence was going to go to the chargers as a dime back. He’ll end up starting on the Bills by season’s end.

im thinking they will do better this year maybe 8-8 if that

nah, 7-9

arghhhhh, we dont need coles.:wtf:

DeShaun Foster in for a visit today

Laveranues Coles-WR-Jets Mar. 4 - 1:29 pm et

“All indications” are that the Bengals are nearing a deal with free agent Laveranues Coles Wednesday, according to the team’s website.

The move would deal a big blow to Andre Caldwell’s fantasy upside. Coles is thought to be seeking nearly as much as T.J. Houshmandzadeh’s contract. It’s still hard to imagine the Bengals paying Coles more than Chad Ocho Cinco.
Source: bengals.com

lol, so which source is right? is he going to buffalo or cinci? i would think cinci would be a career ender for him.

lol who knows…way too many sources and rumors etc.

i would assume we will find out soon enough

Tell me again that you are in fact WORKING today

good job CONTRIBUTING to this thread…

anywho… wonder if june is still around today.

Anywhoo… wonder if your gonna be around later so I can punch you right in the fuckin face!!!