Official Electronic Dance Music Thread.

Good stuff guys. Brett that is a nice list of shows youve been too. Id love to see Deep Dish live. The link Darkkstar posted is hot too, nice :tup:

Oh and neuro I <3 for that new mixes link. I missed your post before somehow and scrolling through I caught it this time and checked it out and found Benny B’s latest Club FG mix and its hawt, thanks man!!! Good lookin out!

Oh and just a question for you guys that used to/still do play. (neuro, innovative mike, darkstarr, anyone else) What equipment did you/do you use? Just curious. Im assuming its gonna be 1200s but Im curious if any of you guys spun with CDJs. Just asking because ive got a CDJ setup on the way to mess around with and it would be cool if anyone could give me a few pointers for starting out. If not, no biggie, theres a shit ton of info and vids on teh web nowadays.

Thanks for all the responses guys, im hittin every link and Innovative Mike I will be sure to check out your mixes when I get a chance to give them a full listen :tup:

Oh and Zong I hit your page too, that first tune is cool :tup: what are you using to make your stuff?

Edit: Jack, youre right, this Miami house station owns, ive been listening for a while now and its all top notch so far. Theyre playing some crazy cypress hill “how i could just kill a man” remix right now, its fucking sweet. this station RULES. thanks dude!