Official Electronic Dance Music Thread.

Good stuff in here so far guys :tup:

The Electro House di.fm channel is killin it right now. Ugh. :tspry:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundun dun dundundun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundun dundun
BOOM
dundun dundun dundun
BEEP
dun dun dun dun dun
dun dun
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOM
daddaddadadsadadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadaddadadaddadadadadadadadadadadadaddadddadaddadadadd dadadadaddaddada
d
dadadddaddadaddadadadddadadada
nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nnyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
nnn nn nn nn nn nn n nn nnn nn nn nnn nnn nnnnnnnn
dddddddd ddadadadadaddadadadadadaadadadadadad
BOOM
nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu
BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM
nyunyunyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu
BOOM BOOM
BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
dadadadadada
ddadad
BOOM BOOM
BBEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
BOOM
(Unintellgibile)
ddudndundun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dund
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodo
DRUM DRUM DRUM
ddodododododoododododododododoodododododododo
chi chi chi chi chi chih
BOOOM
chcihcihfkdhfdisjfkla
dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoo
SCHEW
dododododododoodododododododododododododo
dadadadddudndundundudnudndundundunddunfudnundudnudnudndund
BOOM
FADE

wheres the UNS UNS UNS UNS bassline?

lol

Roger Sanchez - Not Enough (Dirty South Remix)
George Acosta - Behind the Wheel (ortega and gold remix)

Lovin these two tracks right now.

agreed! they post a lot of heat and are very quick with it…good looks.

Thats about all i hear… maybe i need some E and it’ll make more sense… :lol: :poke::wiggle::zong::burnin:

At least psphinx’s vids have half neked girls :tup:something to look at so the uns uns uns doensnt put u to sleep. :biglaugh:

going to be huge.

COMPLETELY shameless self promotion coming up:

I’m just dabbing into this stuff now and put a MS together a few days ago.

www.myspace.com/djzong

Add if you dig!

Yea, i was going to say Zong’s music is my newest craze

i got a tiesto shirt for xmas

hot hot hot.

If anyone wants some progressive house here are two of my OLD live mixes. There’s even some semi trancy business in there for the loverboys. I keep wishing I had kept some drum and bass sets, but I never did. Maybe some day I’ll blow the dust off everything and record.

The first one isn’t work safe for the first 10 minutes or so iirc. The other one has no dirty lyrics.

DJ Contact - Bringin’ Da House Vol. 1
http://www.innovativetuningdl.com/temp/Bringin’%20Da%20House%20Vol.%201.mp3

DJ Contact - BPB Vol. 1
http://www.innovativetuningdl.com/temp/DJ%20Contact-BPB%20Vol.1.mp3

Anyone go to the guv 10 year and catch second suns set?

Fresh as hell.

somewhere around here I have the flyer for the guv’s 5 year party week. saw tiesto and pvd three days apart.

man that was a long time ago.

edit:
so instead of going to bed I decided to look for it, found a huge stash of real old flyers from back in the day (00-04) in the basement. This is less than half of them. I see a lot of System Soundbar stuff RIP :frowning: Went to most if not all of these.

sebastian is on the same label as justice, he hangs with like Busy P and Erok Alkan and shit

^ Haha NICE. I wish I had saved some of my fliers from Philly, DC, Miami, and NYC when I was running around across the US all fucked up.

This is a SICK fucking site: http://my.1club.fm/group/channels

Bangin beats from Miami make me happy

Good stuff guys. Brett that is a nice list of shows youve been too. Id love to see Deep Dish live. The link Darkkstar posted is hot too, nice :tup:

Oh and neuro I <3 for that new mixes link. I missed your post before somehow and scrolling through I caught it this time and checked it out and found Benny B’s latest Club FG mix and its hawt, thanks man!!! Good lookin out!

Oh and just a question for you guys that used to/still do play. (neuro, innovative mike, darkstarr, anyone else) What equipment did you/do you use? Just curious. Im assuming its gonna be 1200s but Im curious if any of you guys spun with CDJs. Just asking because ive got a CDJ setup on the way to mess around with and it would be cool if anyone could give me a few pointers for starting out. If not, no biggie, theres a shit ton of info and vids on teh web nowadays.

Thanks for all the responses guys, im hittin every link and Innovative Mike I will be sure to check out your mixes when I get a chance to give them a full listen :tup:

Oh and Zong I hit your page too, that first tune is cool :tup: what are you using to make your stuff?

Edit: Jack, youre right, this Miami house station owns, ive been listening for a while now and its all top notch so far. Theyre playing some crazy cypress hill “how i could just kill a man” remix right now, its fucking sweet. this station RULES. thanks dude!

1200s all the way, could never leave vinyl for CDs (even though I use serato)

i never really played with CDDJs, but I hear there’s a pretty good set of tutorials on youtube under DJ TUTOR (djtutor.com)

for the most part, learn to use the CD DJs then apply vinyl techniques to it. Learning how to beatmatch is like learning how to drive a car…if you know how to drive one car you know how to drive them all to some extent…I just get confused by all the controls and shit personally, and scratching/etc isn’t so easy on CD players. oh, and i’m guessing zong uses Reason based on that pic…but i didn’t really investigate much.

good luck!

Unfortunately I don’t have any flyers from some of my favorite shows I’ve been to. They are usually hard to come by the night of. Although I think I’m pretty lucky the box of these has survived all the moving I did during college and grad school.

system :frowning:

one of the only time I every got a little freaked meeting some one… but a few shots later all good

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/Jrodthepolock/Picture2110948.jpg?t=1200054101

WMC 07