[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:14,topic:39971"”]

Pendulum

[/quote]

They are absolutely great. :tup:

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:14,topic:39971"”]

Pendulum-Slam

they are my newest craze

[/quote]

As typical in Buffalo, always 2 years behind the times. Their whole album (Hold your Colour) is great, though.

For more recent Drum & Bass (Albums from late 2006 to 2007 at least):

Commix - Call to Mind
TC - Evolution
Craggz and Parallel Forces - Northern Soul
Photek - Form and Function Vol 2

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:15,topic:39971"”]

Lords Of Acid - I sit on acid.mp3

[/quote]

Holy shit, now that is REALLY old. :lol:

Oh, and ex-DJ/producer here, former DJ on WBNY, and original founder of the now-defunct WNYSOR-L.
<-----------------------------

I have that photek album and like it alot. Ill check out the others for sure. I <3 DnB

Oh yeah, and www.newmixes.com has some good sets for download. I get Fabio & Grooverider every week from them.

[quote=“neurokinetik,post:22,topic:39971"”]

So much epic laser trance in here… :lol:

[/quote]

Wow I guess I didn’t come up with that phrase like 10 years ago…LOL :headbang: You rock!

protonradio.com (sometimes good)

I mainly listen to my old mixes and some friends of mine i.e. DJ Ewun, Annalyze, Omni, etc. all of whom I feel are well worth a listen.

I also overplay Freaky Flow at the shop and I break out the Dieselboy when there are no customers in the store.

Freaky and Dieselboy are great throw in some Andy C, Congo natty, Ray Kieth all the hard bassline jungle

Markus Schulz owns my musical soul. Couple current faves are “I Am”, “Perfect”, and “Is This The End”, all from his last album, Progression.

On a side note, I have seent he vast majority of top name DJ’s, and the ONLY two that deliver every time are Markus Schulz and Armin Van Buuren. Most of the others either suck compared to their albums, or are so hit-and-miss its ridiculous. Mark Oliver had to save Above & Beyonds ass last time they were at Guv- the same group who threw the best party I had EVER been to just 6 months prior.

I need more DnB Brendan go fix that…NOW. Dan you have been selected for said mission as well.

di.fm

thats all you need to know…

besides that if anyone likes hi-nrg/hard trance and even a lot of vocal and idm pm me for i have exactly 25.9 gig of music (electronic) in my computer =)

i know it’s tiesto but what is the name of this song??

[quote=“ezfd,post:32,topic:39971"”]

i know it’s tiesto but what is the name of this song??

[/quote]

the name of the first song was:

Flesh (DJ Tiesto Mix) - Jan Johnston

the first song had vocals, this is prolly part of a couple hour long megamix… He prolly took the baseline and added a different layer instead of the vocals… but if you know trance jan johnston is very good :tup:

i cant even believe you just said that. A&B laid down a HARD set, people didnt like it cause they just didnt play the typical trancey stuff they normally do. they blew that place down both times IMO.

I don’t know man.

Oliver just came on and pretty much said, ‘this is my house.’

So to speak. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, A&O played a much much better set at Dragonfly after the Guv. Sure the sound wasn’t quite up to the Guv. But it was their best I’ve seen.

:grouphug::clap:

It was a damn good set. It wasnt their usual sleepie time trance crap.

i wont argue that, but A&B played a wicked set that night.

He always does. Oliver’s best set had to be after Benny.

Honestly, it was one of the best sets I have ever heard, period.

DJ Tiësto feat. Yahel - Voyage