Official Forza 3 Thread

love the game, have yet to spend any of my winnings lol.

WTF is up with the bunk ass drag racing, cant go lower then 15psi in the slicks, terrible traction WTF

The drag racing pisses me the fuck off, I stayed up til like 230AM playing to unlock the drag racing in career mode, only to(like Benny & Delucia said) NOT BE ABLE TO LOWER MY SLICKS LESS THAN 15PSI and NOT BE ABLE TO SET MY REVS MYSELF, WHAT. THE. FUCK. GAY!.

AND, I’m PISSED that you can’t use the ZR1, WHAT THE FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT

GT5 ftw :ahh :ahh

Oh and my Trans Am is in the game, EXACT car! :rofl WTF

oh and just noticed, they did a better job at making sure you can hear the F.I. lol… Couldn’t hear SHIT in Forza 2, and just now during one of the Mustang Owners Club races my GT500 was SCREAMINNNN

Word.

Yeah, the Gt500 SCREAMS. Matt just got the ZR1, gonna head over there in a bit and build up some new cars and shit lol.

i can use the zr1 when ever i want…lol.

i finally spent some money, built a 500whp rb26dett 71 skyline gt-r. kept it rwd, i think i will have to convert to awd if i put anymore power to it.

I’m horrible with spending money in the game :lol
Just built a E36 M3 race car, and a '10 Camaro SS w/ a stock car(NASCAR) motor and it doesn’t hook up for SHIT, but is fast as FUCK

You guys must have been playing for HOURS. Getting money at first takes FOREVER.

I just wanna build cars and crap. I wish there was a money cheat code. I don’t care for the online play, etc. I just like to mess around and drive the cars, drift, etc.

Me and Cossey hit 100K tonight.

I’m still on the fence about the game.

It’s great indeed, but small things that make it seem unpolished get me.

My friend had his 360 here. Bought it a midnight, played for a bit. I made him take said 360 home.

/story

Spent a ton of money on a built N/A 320whp K24 EG hatch then continued to win a Lexus IS-F and E60 M5. Called it a night, can’t be having another 230-3AM night again :rofl

I just got done playing. Saving monies. I have a Fit and then other cars I won. Prolly going to buy a 997 GT3RS next.

EDIT:

FS: Forza 3 Limited Edition game… Does not have R35 GTR. Enough said.

my mk1 gti runs 9.80’s

What is this limited edition crap?

I have a game that has 2 discs. I have the ZR1 and a bunch of other cars that people are complaining about having to pay for?

Yes.

Another thing pissing me off is the ‘invalid lap’ bullshit.

I don’t really care about lap times so it doesn’t make that big of a difference to me, but if you so much as hang a wheel on a curb in some places on some tracks it will void your lap.

It also voids your NEXT lap if you have a fault within the last section on the previous lap!!!

WHAT THE FUCK

I haven’t had any of those lap issues? And I sometimes go off-roading :rofl.

I’ve never met Benny, but I hear he’s a big kid. All I can picture when I see him posting in this thread is his big ass BURIED in the center of a couch, frantically playing the game, with Cheetos stains ALL OVER his face. And possibly yelling to his mother for more soda.