Official Forza 3 Thread

damn. looks like a low-quality real life picture!!! (in a good way)

First car lol.

I haven’t gotten that far. I’ve been redoing some of the races so I could fully mod the Versa. That’s the best she’s gonna get right there.

You HAVE to start out with a ‘mini’ car. Versa, Fit, etc.

Yeah, that’s with my phone. If I used my Canon, it’d be like almost real.

Graphics are NUTS.

Isnt there a way to take a screenshot?

Why does my version look a million times better than yours, graphic wise?

Fucking Sega Genesis jumpoff gahbage in this thread.

I wouldn’t know how to get it off my XBox onto my PC to post. I don’t care that much about showing you guys. Just go to IGN.com. lol.

Id think you could transfer over the network

yeah, you could do it on Forza 2.

i don’t think your gonna want to do that with a game that isn’t released yet.

He means over my local network, which would have no effect on my live membership. However, I’ve been playing games that are/were ‘unreleased’ on live (NBA 2k10, Madden 10, etc.) without issue.

It’s out :ahh

I’ll be posting pics tonight of said rides. Once I play the game.

Yes it is and I made a new Live account. They DIDN’T ban my console for this, just my gamertag.

I’ll be getting the real game soon enough. But I can’t transfer my save game so…starting from scratch I am :(. I had some SICK cars.

I should be getting my first hand experience on the game at Cossey’s house tonight.

got it last night and played it for a while, epic.

however…couple things bug the SHIT out of me:

Firstly, no turbo/engine swaps for the E36. 'nuff said.

Secondly, drag racing sucks ass. I can rev the car myself, you jackasses. It’s so annoying only having the better half of one second to set your revs for a launch.

Next up, no ability to paint wheels TRUE white? Still? You fucking serious? There are race cars with white wheels so why can’t I paint mine white?! Fucking retards.

I have no way of unlocking the ZR1/997 GT3RS/F430 Scuderia without buying an $80 copy of the game? THAT is a bunch of HORSESHIT.

Seriously Turn10? Fucking seriously? You are a bunch of greedy pieces of shit.

agree with all things said above. but the game is good. and unlike gt5 its actually here.

On a side note, I paid for the limited edition copy lol.

Mainly when I heard “Scuderia”

Ha ha Nicks brother did the same.

those will probably come out in an update or something though