Official Forza 3 Thread

So i wanna know is it worth dumping the 60 bucks on the game?

I almost never sit in the middle of my couch.

I’m either sitting on a chair if I’m in the living room, or on my bed in my room.

I usually wear my helmet and sit in my Sparco Evo2, with the Schroth’s tightened down.

Sometimes otherwise nude.

I do enjoy cheetos but I can not eat them in the Sparco, and they’ve made a mess of my helmet in the past.

If I had to buy it again, I would, and I’d spend the extra $20 on the Limited Edition to get VIP status and not be teased with cars I can’t have.

Sweet ill probly pick it up when I pick up Modern Warfare 2

I can’t wait for MW2. 11-10-09 right?

Oh and the other thing, if you DRAFT YOU GET AN INVALID LAP

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!! RACE CARS DRAFT!!! ITS A FUCKING RACING GAME

FUCK YOU TURN10, FUCK YOU.

Benny…are you making shit up?

I’ve done everything you just said can’t be done and have had no such error messages.

Sooo this sounds frustrating as hell just like the last one eh?

Do you have to do the drag racing BS in career mode or can I play the game without having to drive a virtual car in a straight line?

:lol

Yup cant fucking wait i LOVE FPS

MW2 will be epic. Holding out on this.

MAA! I WANT CHEEZY POOFS! MOVE IT KITTY!

Def want MW2.

So get it d00d!

Oh I will… just on PS3!

EWW GTFO with that shit!

It’s the little invalid lap symbol up next to your lap time.

You remember how Forza 2 would just deduct time for faults? Yeah no, now they void the lap in terms of best lap. Like, say you ran a 5:35:08 on the nurburgring, but on the last turn you were behind another car and drafted, or let your tires get too far on the curb…lap doesn’t count, and it voids your next lap as well simply because you faulted in the last section.

RETARDED.

Hmm didn’t notice that. I’ll have to look.

Don’t forget the rewind button.

Word.

Figured I would get a rise out of that! :lol

Rewind button… eh… Need For Speed comes to mind…

Well I AM glad they included it, the stupid AI are blind to where you are on the track if you even remotely try to make a move on track out, so you kind of need it.

One of the earlier tracks this little Fiat motherfucker kept shoving me head on into a wall in a chicane :rofl

I had to rewind like nine times and totally avoid him.