OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

i go all out bc if you aint first your last!

:rofl @ Talladega reference. Hahaha.

I’m giving this hotlap thing a whirl shortly. Does it count towards affinity?

EDIT: Yes they do, but you can’t just pick any car you want.

good tactic,

thats fine tho, i just like to earn big money with alot less effort, and sanbagging in rivals mode seems to be the best thing u can do for big moeny.

All my auctions sold again LOL awesome. I’ve got billy gater money soon

Game is addicting to say the least… wtf

SSChevy350 is me. I sent a request Cossey!

Damn you and your 1:42 time in Top Gear “Reasonably Priced Car”. I can’t get less than 1:44 no matter what I do. I WANT THAT 150k!

:cone

Made on to look like the old mr2 i had, I think this game is way to easy i beat 2 races with my mr2 and then all parts are free? ehhh should be harder to get that IMO, but i guess ill just keep goin all mod happy haha, got a few cars a really like now, and a few ones that are not so great rewards… lol

WTF I NEED HELP lol.

1. How do I get to the “reasonably priced car” thing?

2. How do you get free parts??

ima n00b

haha well ima noob 2, but what ever car you want free parts in get in and race it alot till its level goes up, then you get discounts, i hit like level 3 0r 4, took 3 races and all my parts were free that i was upgrading, it said 100% discount lol

Its from level 4. The only things that cost continually are rims and aero parts.

heres a tip, go into corners ALOT slower and come out faster, plus its FWD so feather the throttle as needed to be on the edge of traction and understeer.

of course maintain a good line throughout the whole turn regardless, and the car is hugely underpowered so you always gotta keep it happily in its powerband

i could get a much better time than 1 42 but i am not consistent, too distracted and too much in a rush. shame…

WHAT ABOUT ME, FFFFFF SENDING REQUESTS TO COSSEY BEFORE ME

I was whomping a bunch of A class cars last night with a simple IS-f powereed sc300 with suspension mods. Drift a few corners and the AI backs the fuck off.

I have noticed that IF you come up against a Spirit R RX-7 Those things are damn fast and handle well. I was battling one last night and it was a pretty fun epic race

U MAD BRO?!?!

I won’t be home til Sunday so I can’t accept/deny anything yet.

what gamestop do you go to. I walked in an bought one with no reserved day of. I’d cancel that shit and go buy it elsewhere. Target had some when i was there this morning

My 360 fell over yesterday and scratched the hell out of my disc. 10gb HD so I don’t have it installed.

Went to gamestop in CP, they gave me $21 for the old one and I bought a new one.

They had one ready to go, idk what your gamestop is smoking sean.

Also, the AI is perfect at this point, got me figured out well.

Almost every race the race will start with the usual BS traffic first few turns, I’ll get up to the 1-3 pack about 1/2 way through a lap, and then pick my way through them, usually I’m in first by at least the 3rd lap, which gives me a nice hotlap to finish with most of the time.

That makes for exciting races, that are no longer like impossible without restarting 50 times.

Bravo Turn10.

1. Go in to “Go Race” and then “Rivals”.

2. Everytime you finish a race…you get DRIVER XP and CAR XP. Whenever you get to level 4 with a particular car/manufacturer, all the parts for that manufacturer become free except for Aero and Rims and Swaps. Tires, Performance, and Drivetrain are all free.

Thanks lol. I will have to give this a try.

Finally got my copy