OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

I had to restart a race 4 times last night right at the start because the car next to me would purposely take me out if I want to pass it. Finally I just started the race by rear ending him as hard as I could and driving him into a stack of tires

:rofl

Shift 518 Forza Anger Management Classes, now accepting applications :rofl

THE AI STARTED IT

Fucking pricks

I got to the point, myself, where I turned on some assists to help me on the corners because I couldn’t get past a particular Corvette Z06. After the race I turned em all off again.

Dude, I’m the fucking restart KING in this game lol. I too hate Silverstone as of right now. The AI is so much harder than in FM3. I now have three or four B500 cars to make sure I got something for each scenario lol. The M3 was just too hard to drive sometimes, so the Lotus Elise replaced it in some races where there was a lot of heavy braking zones.

The autocrosses are pissing me off as well lol. My E30 still dominates everything, however, so it’s still fun no matter what type of race. Except bowling pin Top Gear stuff. I need to start using the Hummer H1 to take down pins in that.

I haven’t really bought any car to really build up except an E46M3 w/ stock S54 and then an E30M3 w/ E92M3 motor and some other stuff. Haven’t even driven it yet. I enjoy playing the game in it’s entirety, not racing just to build up outlandish cars lol.

I will say this game’s career mode is far more fun that FM3. That one got old QUICK…but this one I’m still doing the events.

Add singh336

I would be in the shift518 club but I had to make my own for gom of course. You guys probably all suck anyways.

Btw Cossey you could of just made the tag 518 without an s

The rivals bounty is crazy I’m making 150k cash like nothing for a hot lap… lmao did it like 4 times already.

I’ve got the auctions going too I figured out Tue perfect prucesat least for now. I’ve almost got Arab money again lmaooo

what rival event is up to 150k? im in a drift event and max i saw was 50k

I know you dislike the awd track cars but for B class the audi s5 is pretty much the milk mans pajamas:bowdown

How the **** do you manage to make money so quickly? You’re like a Forza Entrepreneur.

This just in, THANK YOU forza 4 for putting in a late 80s MR2 like i use to own:) that is all. back to playing now:P

if you do the rivals race and keep beating them the prize money goes up and up. singh found one where to beat the rival in a hot lap either 1 or 2 to pay 150k. keep doing that same race make the monayz

Interesting…

Also Singh, beware with selling stuff because people have been getting banned if they sell stuff to a modded box people. They think people have been boosting like that. Gay as fuck.

I just built an Audi RS2 Avant w/ a TT 4.2 V8 out of the newer RS4. Haven’t driven it yet but it’s an R3 car.

I’ll have to give this a whirl. This might be the first Forza I actually complete the season in though either way.

why cossey why? the 2.2 is such a sweet engine for that car and can make pretty much the power to keep up with most S class cars.

Fuck you gamestop for not getting me my reserved copy yet. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Cuz it’s a game, homie!
I have enough to buy another one to keep the I5 in lol. I’d prolly rather wait a few levels to see if I can win a Quattro or something.

yea and race with an audi so when you’re affinity goes to 100% its free upgrades!! friend request me mach1yz250f

One trick I noticed with rivals mode is when you hot lap, never do your best, just stay on the track and do a clean lap, make forza think you are trying your best, I got 150k just cruising around the track halfway trying