Official I decided what I am going to buy thread

oh , i thought he said he was selling for 7500, i would go with the 2nd one(the white Z), you wont even have to touch it after you buy it

Well keep buying them…Eventually you will want to sell one I like :slight_smile:

yeah I am leaning towards that one, I can drive stick but have never had anything stick with more than 200hp so it should be interesting…
I will respect the power until I get used to it as to not kill myself and or the car…
I have also looked into shipping from MD, should be about $800 enclosed

none of them will turn you into an instant street hero like the white Formula however!
I am getting kinda burnt on Firebirds I think its time for a 'Maro

I have been looking for built up stripper Z28s and Formulas…I won’t ever street race again so I am building towards a track only car.

2nd all day long

You can always do an auto swap if you get sick of the 6spd.

yeah I have been looking as well
Its really hard to find the right car, usually they are on the other side of the country, too much $$$, too many miles, too abused or the mods/options of the car arent to my liking

I am not much of a street racer myself, I dont back down from a worthy opponent but I dont go looking for races

i have driven an auto ls1 as well, mine is a 6spd and is really alot of fun, very smooth and easy to control with ASR, i would recommend it over the auto, but if your goals are drag oriented maybe its better to stick with an automatic

get what you want

go with the m6

+1

LZ speaks many truths in this thread. +1 hump

+1

Dont get me wrong man you have a VERY nice car and I considered it strongly but I think with the 10 bolt back in it that it wouldnt last very long

That and I wont have the $$$$ to upgrade to a 12 until probably winter time

WTF does that have to do with anything? But thanks. To be honest I really dont want to sell it I think I am just going insane. I love my car! Good luck with the search!

was just saying I hadnt gotten back to you about your car, I didnt mean to blow you off about it
I hear ya about not wanting to sell it, if your torn I’d say keep it

Oh haha ok yea dont sweat it we were just chattin. I will sell it when the time is right. I really was only going to sell it because I really dont have time for it. I have been home over a month now and I think I drove it twice. :frowning:

x354586979

Tim----do you really need to make a thread every single time you find something interesting on LS1tech or ebay?

Do you really care what the nyspeed community thinks of whatever you purchase? You are the one who has to drive it.

^ smart man

tha white maro is a sick deal. you could probably make money off it.looks super clean.

just fyi Eibach prokit springs are considered to be just about the worst aftermarket springs you can put on a 4th gen f-bod. The rates are horrible, and it will probably ride like shit with the Bilstein shocks.