Official Lost thread *possible spoilers*

$60ish

Here we go!

what was up with the black fog thingy ? this keeps getting more silly by the ep !

nano-robots? ‘grey-goo’ ? but black…cloud…

Anyone miss the episode?

http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x10/

http://us.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/lost-thumb.jpg

lol

This thread has been so quiet! And after last night’s ep we need to bring this back. Did you guys see it? Ofcourse you did!

Who else was shocked? And did you see the previews for next week. I don’t like seeing Mr. Eko fall from high up.

me = shocked

Wondering if / who of the three gunshot victims will survive… could be any of them, but I’m betting it will happen.

From the preview looks like Micheal lives.

Don’t know about the girls, or what happens to Henry. I hope they’re both not killed off. I think Anna-Lucia is dead not sure about Libby. Libby has alittle more back story to fulfill like what she was doing at the mental hospital.

I think Micheal did this because he was caught by the others and was threatened by them with Walt. I don’t think the others are living in rags. Cause of all the make-up kit stuff. That story had to be a lie. Micheal shot them to make it look like Henry got away on his own when actually he helped him cause he is now an ‘other’.

I think Michael has been infected with some sort of virus, or maybe brainwashed somehow? I can’t see it having anything to do with hurting Walt, because killing himself surely wouldn’t get his son back…

Im gonna go with brainwashed.
I think chick who got shot in the pillow is gonna survive.

I think Michael has been infected with some sort of virus, or maybe brainwashed somehow? I can’t see it having anything to do with hurting Walt, because killing himself surely wouldn’t get his son back…[/quote]

You can’t die by shooting yourself in the arm. Brainwashed maybe they also did that they do have the methods. But he has gone crazy about trying to get Walt back. I could see him doing that if he thinks it will get Walt back to him.

I think Michael has been infected with some sort of virus, or maybe brainwashed somehow? I can’t see it having anything to do with hurting Walt, because killing himself surely wouldn’t get his son back…[/quote]

You can’t die by shooting yourself in the arm. Brainwashed maybe they also did that they do have the methods. But he has gone crazy about trying to get Walt back. I could see him doing that if he thinks it will get Walt back to him.[/quote]
In the arm? I thought he pointed it straight at his heart?

Yea it looked like that too. But in the preview for next week he was alive was he not?

Ah yeah I didn’t see the preview… doh. Oh well I like having Michael in the show, adds drama with the Walt thing :wink:

Great episode. Almost makes up for the 3 weeks of waiting. Almost. :squint:

Anyone notice the title for tonight’s episode? “Two for the Road” :mamoru:

:noes:

Anyone watch it?

:noes: <-- michael the entire episode

mr echo is king