Official MythBusters "PLANE on a CONVEYOR" episode PARTY!!! (12/12/07 @ 8pm)

just imagine a plane on iceskates… same thing… the “coneyor” part is just there to make people attempt to think.

I got into a typical “fly vs. not fly” arguement with the owner of the Warehouse Resturaunt. He feels the plane will absoutely NOT Take off. Basically, he’s really getting into this whole argument now. Him and I have a personal bet at the moment.

As a result, he’s going to come up with some ideas to make this meet “fun”. I’ll keep it updated as the fun ideas are thrown out there. This will be a good time.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:62,topic:37453"”]

I got into a typical “fly vs. not fly” arguement with the owner of the Warehouse Resturaunt. He feels the plane will absoutely NOT Take off. Basically, he’s really getting into this whole argument now. Him and I have a personal bet at the moment.

As a result, he’s going to come up with some ideas to make this meet “fun”. I’ll keep it updated as the fun ideas are thrown out there. This will be a good time.

[/quote]

This was such a good idea to have a party in favor of this episode. Im sure the show would like vids of the insanity.

definitely bringing my camcorder for this action. it’s going to be awesome. i talked to woody about this and then we started arguing. this night is going to ruin friendships.

[quote=“Dex,post:51,topic:37453"”]

can jrod afford all that?

[/quote]

Who said I was going? And I wasnt the only one claiming that it wasnt going to fly.

Edit: and yes I can afford that

Awesome Josh. I still dont understand how people dont think the plane will take off.

I’m in.

[quote=“MPD47,post:66,topic:37453"”]

Awesome Josh. I still dont understand how people dont think the plane will take off.

[/quote]

That is the next mythbusters challange.

Fact or myth: there are really people who think the plane won’t take off.

[quote=“jrod0187,post:65,topic:37453"”]

Who said I was going? And I wasnt the only one claiming that it wasnt going to fly.

Edit: and yes I can afford that

[/quote]

who said i was serious?

ill be there!

i had an argument with audios and hotrodkid last week about the whole plane thing. im still undecided, but audios seems pretty set on it. so im worried it will fly.

bump for roast beef curta…i mean sandwiches.

the plane will fly.

how about anyone who thinks the plane will fly gets a wristband when they come in.

then at the end of the night when everyone leaves, i will be waiting at the door and will personally kick everyone without a wristband…staright in the ballsack.

j-rod gets 2 kicks

87 fox gets a pass since i like the soft look in his eyes

[quote=“audios,post:72,topic:37453"”]

the plane will fly.

how about anyone who thinks the plane will fly gets a wristband when they come in.

then at the end of the night when everyone leaves, i will be waiting at the door and will personally kick everyone without a wristband…staright in the ballsack.

j-rod gets 2 kicks

[/quote]

Try it and you’ll be crawling out of the place.

the plane will fly.

j-rod gets 2 kicks

[/quote]

I dont think the plane will fly because they will fuck it up not because of physics. Doe i get half a wristband?

the plane will fly.

j-rod gets 2 kicks

[/quote]

what if you just want the kick in the ballZ? are they free?

[quote=“jrod0187,post:73,topic:37453"”]

Try it and you’ll be crawling out of the place.

[/quote]

internet tough guy

relax and let me have fun with your stupidity

i am only kidding man, i hope you make it out, it is all in good fun

[quote=“audios,post:76,topic:37453"”]

internet tough guy

relax and let me have fun with your stupidity

i am only kidding man, i hope you make it out, it is all in good fun

[/quote]

As was I when I was kidding around in that thread until I posted up my factual info as to why I thought it wasnt going to fly, you’re just holding on to something that isnt there and its pissing me off.

If i make it out I’ll sit in the “stupidity section” with the other 2-3 people. BTW drinks on me for all the non believers.

[quote=“jrod0187,post:77,topic:37453"”]

If i make it out I’ll sit in the “stupidity section” with the other 2-3 people. BTW drinks on me for all the non believers.

[/quote]

i have done some research. i believe the air density due to rubberized articulation will cause the plane extreme difficulty and it will not fly.

see you in the non fly section j-rod. i will have a tall blue moon please

haha im so in for this… thats a long winded debate i’d love to see put to rest.

and for the record i still dont think it will take off.

hahaha audios