Official: NHL Playoff Thread

fuck me, my flyers are done :frowning:
Unless!, no there probably done, but after they lost 10 in a row, they bounced back.
They can still do it! The offense needs to score some goals!

http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/medium/News%20Item/john-madden.jpg

:slight_smile:

HAHAHAHA

:lol: Awesome posts FBodyMadnezz, but I still hate your Pens…

rotfl maybe I should have said the forwards.
Sure defensemen score, but you shouldnt be counting on them.
Isnt this why we pay breier 6mil +

i’d say defensemen are an integral part of scoring, specifically on the power play

get that traffic in front, shot (or one timer) from the point, blammo!

briere has done nothing, i think he has 1 point the entire series(assist). richards i think has accounted for 3 of your 5 goals. umburger has the other 2 iirc.

Yeah Briere has been fighting to keep from finishing every game as a minus as far as +/- goes. That’s definitely not good, Prospal is a no show as well.

They do get Gagne back next year, so there is hope for them. And their turnaround from a year ago is still quite impressive.

haha understandable.

this is getting good

I said Pens in 5 and everyone said 4. :wink:

come back sweep!

I feel bad for Hatcher. If the next game gets out of hand, Georges is gonna be looking for him. For his sake, I hope it stays close.

haha i hope laraque knocks his face off and puts hartnell is his place as well.

pitts dosent wanna play rough with Philly, we had the most suspensions for a reason.

Yea from taking cheap shots, that doesn’t really count for being a tough team.laraque could single handedly take out anyone on that team, even more than one at once, including cote. Pitsburg has, Laraque, roberts, gonchar, talbot,ruutu,gill, and orpik.

Philly has , downie, hatcher, and cote pretty much. There are a ton of little bitches who cant fight on either team but it doesn’t really compare

gonchar isnt much of a physical presence…the rest are pretty spot on though,although talbot isnt much of a tough guy either.

how was the game tonight? i had a mens league game and missed it :frowning: . im assuming pitt played like shit.

^ Pitts came out in the first skating around like they expected Bettman to just hand them the eastern conference title after a parade skate and then they could go home. They woke up later in the game but by then it was too late. It got real ugly in the third.

They’ll win it at home in game 5 and this was a good learning experience for the young Pens.

Yeah they played like poop. They tried to skate it in every time, and Philly did a good job of standing them up at the blue line. They didn’t start to dump and chase until the third.

Definitely take Gonchar out as a tough guy. Not even close. Malkin is a bigger physical presence than Gonchar.

What Richards did to Crosby at the end was a pretty classless thing to do. Your up two goals with 15 seconds left and you are talking shit while your lining up for the faceoff and then try to comb the other players hair with your stick. Philly won’t win a cup until they get beyond the selfish plays. That wasn’t needed.

what did crosby do to get thrown out? retaliate?