Official: NHL Playoff Thread

geez fleury need to stop handling the puck

can someone score already haha.

About fuckin time… DETROIT POWER PLAY!

Get that final polish on the cup white glove guys.

game.

These refs are so inconsistent

Can’t believe they couldn’t score there.

Gonna be shitty when that alarm clock goes off tomorrow morning.

not so fast… ugh… tomorrow is really gonna suck

Or not

I can’t imagine the pain and fatigue of playing two games straight like this.

detroits age may start to take effect real soon

and yes, those two penalties on detroit were bullshit… terrible calls

Detroit better win or game 6 is going to look like everyone is skating through molasses.

ughhhh the shitty anouncers are even shittier cause theyre running out of things to say

Damn easy bleeding gingers.

oh yeah bitches!

I can’t believe that they won on the PP the Pens have SUCKED on the PP all night!

lol thank you ref

LOL @ "FUCKIN RIGHT BOYS, FUCKIN RIGHT! on NBC.

fuckin a right!

now its time for bed

Awesome game, phenomenal goaltending, and just great action all game. But, this game should not have even gone to OT in my opinion. Fleury got away with blatant interference with a couple minutes left in the 3rd period when he went out to play the puck but couldn’t because it never entered the trapezoid and then stuck his butt out to block the incoming Detroit player. If the refs make that call, Pittsburgh doesn’t tie the game. Detroit better get it done in Game 6.

fucking right SICKORA…he called his shot! what an amazing game. and yea the refs were inconsistent for sure, but if they called every interference, hook or slash, the whole game would be special teams. and holy shit announcers idk how many times i was told the next goal wins, and if detroit wins the series is over. god my heart is still pumping, what an awesome game. malone is a solider i take back everything i said about him earlier, he does need to be resigned, and fluery is GOD, holy shit did he bail our asses out tonight.

What a game!.This series is really becoming what we hoped.Fleury played amazing tonight, and had some amazing stops. Kinda makes me wish miller remembered how to do that kinda shit.If malkin can get his shit together and stop having more give aways than afinogenov, well will have a game 7.

pitt owes fleury big time… lol and those goalie interference penalties were pretty lame!