Official: NHL Playoff Thread

HUET is playing serious, mtl should have kept him

Biron is playing great.

Briere gets the late goal to force OT for Philly.

Stu Barnes has a breakaway goal and an assist tonight for Dallas.

I’m sure Campbell will have some sort of highlight now that the San Jose game is underway. Probably Griere will have the game winner.

Any other ex sabres playing tonight?

hahaah Biron is really showing hes still got it.
Next season he will be even better, hes getting use to starting after wasting on the bench.

This is an awesome game.

because of today? 1 game? um no, def not taking back what i said. the kid lets up NO rebounds…which is more than i can say for fleury, he’s living dangerously imho

mmmmmm 3 - 1 in the series feels good.

curtis brown

Philly over washington, 4-1
Canadians over boston, 4-2
Rangers over NJ, 4-1

idc about western conference right now…

damn i thought calgary could pull another one out…

Haha, definitely not yet. Every superstar has had their off days. I’m sure he’d rather make these mistakes now against Boston than later in the playoffs. Montreal will finish Boston next game. I still see Montreal going to at least the Eastern Conference Finals, if not the Cup, but…LET’S GO RANGERS!!!

Philly should finish Washington, which would mean they’d play Montreal and the Rangers will play Pittsburgh (assuming they don’t blow it). So I’m thinkin Montreal vs. New York for the Eastern Conference finals. It’d be a hell of a showdown.

Montreal vs. Pittsburg final is my guess.

Maybe Philly vs. Pittsburg depending on how Price holds up against a team with more offense than Boston.

Kinda late on this but, Wayne Primeau and Corey Sarich too.

Philly vs pitts could end bad all over again.

Philly vs Montreal would be a Fun series.

eastern finals will be Montreal vs Pittsburgh, and the west will be Anaheim or Dallas vs San Jose.

Who won the calgary shakrs game last night?

Sharks

pittsburgH

fluery has gotten alot better with his rebound control, hes been awesome since he came back from the injury.

they showed a thing about him in one of the intermissions last night saying how good he looked, yet every save he made, big fat rebound. only a matter of time until someone takes advantage of those

Philly will not make it past the 2nd round. Montreal should be handle them without too much trouble. Montreal vs. Pittsburgh would make a good final, but so would Montreal vs. New York.

still a huge turn around from last season.
Never know tho, they know how to grind a team now.
They might do big things.

The X factor in that series is Price. I know it was only one game so far but if Boston’s heavily defensive style of play can make him crack I think Philly has a real chance. That should be a good series since Philly has shown they can actually skate against Washington. I was really surprised how many times they were beating Washington to the puck. For what was one of the slowest teams in hockey it’s a huge turnaround.