Official NHL Trade deadline thread

they get campbell for 4 months then he’s going wherever the money is anyways.

quoted for truth

if we really couldn’t sign him, atleast we got something in return.

why do u put that in every sabres thread?, do you actually know something we all dont, or do you THINK you do?

let us have it, stop playing if u actually know something

^^true.

who knows…maybe darcy will surprise us with something else??

lol

Richards to dallas…

centre Brad Richards and goaltender Johan Holmqvist to the Dallas Stars for goalie Mike Smith, centre Jeff Halpern and winger Jussi Jokinen.

man tampa bay is cleaning house.

like what trading max for a ball of string?

darcy sucks

LOL!

better than keeping him for 3.5mil… when he hasn’t performed after his wrist injury…

two 2008 1sts could get us just about anyone in the league too .

Huet to WSH for a 2nd round pick

Has huet not been their goalie as of late? It strikes me as an odd trade

so who did we get? and we got a 1st rounder?
WTF

kolzig is like 135 years old, good for them getting a goalie that wont possibly drop dead from old age

LOL WTF are they doing! They have a legit shot at the cup this year… and they say goodbye to their number 1 goalie lol

Bernier is a sloid player…only 22 years old with good size (6’3 220 I believe)…Now we surplus of forwards that makes me believe Regeir is not done. Maybe a package for a d-man or who knows maybe Jokinen!!!

No its true

Steve brienier (sp)

WOW i did not see that Huet trade coming! wtf haha

"The Montreal Canadiens have traded goaltender Cristobal Huet to the Washington Capitals for a second-round draft pick.

Huet, 32, has a 21-12-6 record and 2.56 goals-against average this season with a .916 save percentage.

With Huet dealt, the Canadiens have turned to 20-year-old Carey Price as their third starting goaltender in as many seasons. Ironically, Huet became the team’s new starter in 2006, when general manager Bob Gainey dealt former Hart and Vezina Trophy winner Jose Theodore to Colorado on the eve of the trading deadline.

Huet is in the final year of a two-year contract and will become an unrestricted free agent this summer.

Details to follow."

use tsn.ca … your sources suck LOL